final fantasy XIV open beta!

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
In August Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will go in open beta, but as it turns out there are a few caveats to have a chance to play from the first day.

Of course those that took part to the previous phases of testing will be able to participate in the open beta automatically, the same goes for those that registered or will register a beta code before July the 30th at 9:59 PM PDT.

Those that don’t have a beta code will have to register before Monday, July the 22nd. After that date the beta registration site will be closed and won’t reopen until the beginning of the open beta. It’s unclear if everyone that registered before that date (without a beta code) will automatically be invited to the test from day one.
I already have early beta test access for those who didn't get it u can get it here

OP
gagan_kumar

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
well no it seems no point of correcting url since it was for only a day sorry for the mistake guyz............
Want to to Play the Open Beta of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn? You Better Hurry up | DualShockers

i didn't play the game cause its too much download and my shitty net connection although i just registered for beta i got the invite now the phase 4 of the beta test includes open beta in which final testing of all the system will occur............

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I am also downloading this game . Anybody started playing or thinking of playing this beta?

I am also downloading this game . Anybody started playing or thinking of playing this beta?

Top Bottom