Fifa 2008 Demo has been released at Gamespot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Here's the official link-

*www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/fifasoc...clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;title;2

Harvik780 said:
Here's the official link-

*www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/fifasoc...clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;title;2
Useless game,I don't know why i posted this.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
bkpeerless said:
did u find anything new in demo or better grafix +fifa 07
No this game is useless.No graphical improvements at all.They say they have improved the gameplay.I really want that vertex shaded grass in the stadium which is on the xbox 360,can't they just provide an option to turn it off for low end users.Also i am sure this game will run extremely slow with Anti-aliasing and depth of field turned on together.Its uses Super Sampling which is very slow.

bkpeerless

In the zone
i have not played pes but they will try their best to do better than their rival. They have better animation than fifa like in fifa all photografer , police r 2 did and looks odd

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
bkpeerless said:
in fifa all photografer , police r 2 did and looks odd
Yup i understand what u mean.I edited game files using hexplorer to increase the in game graphics quality in Fifa 2007.Not the ini files but some other files the names which i forgot.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I read the messages posted online on gamespot and majority of the users are not satisfied with Fifa 08 demo.:mad:

Waiting for the next PES.:)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom