FIFA 13 jagged / pixelated edges in 1920x1080

Shark880

There is always a choice
Hello Guys,

This is a strange problem that I'm facing with FIFA 13. I'm running the game on a 1920x1080 full HD monitor. The game runs absolutely fine, but all the characters appear with jagged edges. This doesn't happen with game videos but with the rendered images. All other games are running fine & in full visual glory !!!

Here's my specs :

i5-3450
8Gb Ram
ASUS Radeon HD 7770 1Gb
Monitor : Dell U2312h
All versions of Ms C++ redist / .net framwork are installed

I guess this had something to do with the AA. Hence I went to Catalyst CC & enabled the AA (SuperSampling method). Also set Anisotropic filtering to 16x. This seemed to reduce the jagged edges a little, but not completely.

Any further suggesstions will be really great !!! Thanks.......

There will be a file named "fifaconfig.exe" in one of the folder in installation directory. Run it and change AA settings from there too.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hello Guys,

This is a strange problem that I'm facing with FIFA 13. I'm running the game on a 1920x1080 full HD monitor. The game runs absolutely fine, but all the characters appear with jagged edges. This doesn't happen with game videos but with the rendered images. All other games are running fine & in full visual glory !!!

Here's my specs :

i5-3450
8Gb Ram
ASUS Radeon HD 7770 1Gb
Monitor : Dell U2312h
All versions of Ms C++ redist / .net framwork are installed

I guess this had something to do with the AA. Hence I went to Catalyst CC & enabled the AA (SuperSampling method). Also set Anisotropic filtering to 16x. This seemed to reduce the jagged edges a little, but not completely.

Any further suggesstions will be really great !!! Thanks.......

You tried the FIFA config utility???
FIFA 13>>> Game>>>fifasetup>>>fifaconfig.exe
Then to Game settings and rest should be self explanatory... :-D

OP
S

Shark880

There is always a choice
Thanks for pointing that out !!! You guys really are awesome !!! Now, that's FIFA in full visual glory.......... really enjoying it ( apart from the goals that I'm having to digest :lol: )

Top Bottom