feeling down and out...

OP
D

dreamchaser

thanx :)

yea almost:) still 5 more to go....currently working in a BPO

:) thanx bro yea still focused

polisky

Fellow let me tell you one thing that this will not go forever. What have I understood form your post is you are just afraid of failure. Fear of failure is the biggest cause of failure in one's life. Another thing will be very useful in this regard that no one can motivate you best but you are. Just concentrate on your exams and focus on what you have learned so that you may know what you need to learn more. Do not feel anxious and be confident what you know.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow.. quite old thread.
I am still around. But I didn't participate in this thread. :p

OP
D

dreamchaser

Wow, I didn't even see the date. Yeah, we are still here. What about you? How are you feeling now?
Compared to what i was feeling back then i am feeling way better hehe. But yeah there are newer things to worry about now. Once in a while i do regret making some of the decision of the past but yeah we all do mistakes. One thing i have learnt is there will be always somethings or the other to be worried about. But worrying about things dont really help much. Mostly it affects and even make the things bad for us.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^True. Saw your post in other thread also, happy that you are doing good now. Welcome back!