Feature Phones with 4G LTE network technology

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi ,can anybody guide me to buy a feature mobile phone,NO TOUCH SCREEN ,but having network for 4G?
Preferably 4G VOLTE.
Any models other than Jio-1500 or upcoming very cheap feature 4G phone from Vodafone.

Respawner

Right off the assembly line
Micromax Bharat 1
And apparently Nokia 3310 (2017) with a 4G variant is in the works (Nokia 3310 3G variant not launching in India, HMD considering 4G Nokia feature phone in light of JioPhone | Digit.in) Thats what digit says.

Parijat

Broken In
I have heard even Intex has launched such phone. which is not a touch screen just a 4g Sim works in it.
Check:- Reliance Jio JioPhone’s upcoming rivals: Intex’s 4G VoLTE phone, Idea plans one at Rs 2500

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I have heard even Intex has launched such phone. which is not a touch screen just a 4g Sim works in it.
Check:- Reliance Jio JioPhone’s upcoming rivals: Intex’s 4G VoLTE phone, Idea plans one at Rs 2500
Thanks @Parijat ,actually the phone would be for my Mother who wants the very basic rudimentary functions,yet 4G enabled device for voice network,so as to communicate in max possible nook & corners of her movement area.

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

@meetdilip ,Thank You Friend.
Actually I want a phone such that it won't be locked to a particular provider.
I shall have the freedom to change any particular operator's 4G sim of my choice.

Parijat

Broken In
Thanks @Parijat , actually the phone would be for my Mother who wants the very basic rudimentary functions,yet 4G enabled device for voice network, so as to communicate in max possible nook & corners of her movement area.
Yeah! That's good that you are searching a phone for your Mother!
Parents always prefer a simple functionality mobile phone, as nowadays technology is also becoming advance day by day. We need to help them to cope up with world and surrounding.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Micromax Bharat 2 is a touch screen device.
as far as i know, there is only one such phone in the market and that is Jio Phone.
all other companies have made announcements but none of them have released their phones in the market. As per some rumors, Micromax Bharat 1 might come for sale by December End.
i am also looking for the same for my mom and sister so have gathered all the info regarding this. initially I even got 2 jio phones booked but we have decided against it due to their ridiculous t&c.

doom2010

Journeyman
Micromax Bharat 1 is available on snapdeal for 2.4k.
*www.snapdeal.com/product/micromax-black-micromax-bharat-1/631246025945#bcrumbSearch:bharat 1 micromax|bcrumbLabelId:46138146

Top Bottom