Faulty IDEA Cellular billing systems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnels

Live The Dream!
I have an idea rs. 15 power plan gprs activated. Daily 15 rs are deducted, when i connect my cell to pc as modem surfing charges at 2p/KB are deducted. Is this correct ?

Is this related to settings ?

When i browse on cell 5 rs are deducted after every session but most of the times are credited soon.

When my balance was 23p i could surf on cell with no charges deducted.

So what could be the problem. Has anyone else faced the same problem ? My phone is nokia 5610. I complained to the useless call centre and they say its resolved but problem still exists and they keep on giving me fresh complaint nos.

Please help.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
i too faced the same problem with idea, send a heated mail to customer care, after that i got a call from them and everything went all right from that time

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
Still the problem not rectified. Till now 7 complaints raised by call centre and just discarded. Went to the idea showroom and browsed some web pages infront of the executive and some rupees were deducted. Now he was convinced that i have a genuine problem. Anyone who faced a gprs related problem with idea can give their complaint nos. Can anybody give of email of trai.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
call 4777 this is dedicated IDEA gprs helpline, i think those guys may help, ask for manager if executive cant help you, this call center is supervised by the GM gprs,edge and data services all India for idea.

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
call 4777 this is dedicated IDEA gprs helpline, i think those guys may help, ask for manager if executive cant help you, this call center is supervised by the GM gprs,edge and data services all India for idea.

That no. not working for me " This facility is not available on your idea...."

praka123

left this forum longback
@agnel:I am a postpaid idea user.I am a minimal caller.my bills hover around 400-500 max(200 plan).I for twice got rs800.I tried contacting their HO in Kochi without any use.at the end I paid that much :oops: no way!where we got claims?they will show u metered logs!
now,I have my id setup in ideacellular.com ;let's see if I can track my calls :-|

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
@pra123
since you are a postpaid customer you must have got itemised call records. You could have easily checked with that.

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
The problem is finally rectified after numerous complaints to the call center and nodal officer. I am also given a complete refund of all gprs related charges i.e Rs. 15 that were deducted everyday and the extra browsing charges that were deducted from my account.

My advice to anybody who have complaints with IDEA Cellular just lodge a complaint once with call center if they are unable to solve it then dont complain again to the call center just complain directly to the nodal officer by phone and trust me it will be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom