Far Cry 6

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
This looks like based on Just Cause series actually I mean Dictators and the like...
Sorry I forgot to mention
Even Far Cry Series is loosely based on toppling dictatorship regimes especially Far Cry 4 right.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Seems a bit too urban. Let's see what the gameplay is like.

I wish they go back to Africa in one of the sequels.

quicky008

Technomancer
hiring someone from the tv industry to appear in game wont make a difference if the gameplay itself is cr@p like in the previous titles.

the last good far cry game was far cry 3-the series seems to have gone downhill since then.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
IMO FC2 is the best. FC3 was good only because of Vaas's acting, beyond that the game was pretty meh. FC4 was relatively okay and I found FC5 boring in the beginning but I kind of warmed up to it when I discovered that you could fly planes and dogfight enemy planes.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have played all in the series right from FC1 except New Dawn & Primal

FC5 is an excellent game with lots of new features and story plot. FC4 created the base for the game and FC5 enhanced it to next level.
I hope FC6 is another improvement down the line. But I am sure the Story won't disappoint.

quicky008

Technomancer
Tried new dawn but stopped playing after i was about an hour into the game. The pronounced "sameness" of the last few far cry titles really put me off playing them.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have played all in the series right from FC1 except New Dawn & Primal

FC5 is an excellent game with lots of new features and story plot. FC4 created the base for the game and FC5 enhanced it to next level.
I hope FC6 is another improvement down the line. But I am sure the Story won't disappoint.
I personally think the antagonists are the stars of the game rather than the protagonist. The Jackal in FC2, Vaas in FC3, Pagan Min in FC4 and the Seed family in FC5, all of them superbly designed and voice acted.

Making the protagonist anonymous was perhaps the best thing about FC5 which I hope they do for FC6 as well. I seriously couldn't care less about whatshisface Brody or Amit whatshisname. By I think Jack Carver from FC1 is the best protagonist by far.

Tried new dawn but stopped playing after i was about an hour into the game. The pronounced "sameness" of the last few far cry titles really put me off playing them.
I played it with a friend during free uplay+ trial last year. Otherwise surely not as good as other FC games.

IMO FC2 is the best. FC3 was good only because of Vaas's acting, beyond that the game was pretty meh. FC4 was relatively okay and I found FC5 boring in the beginning but I kind of warmed up to it when I discovered that you could fly planes and dogfight enemy planes.
Honestly, I got bored with FC2 after an hour or so, same with Skyrim & Fallout 4. FC3 felt great & made me a fan of the franchise, though never felt like playing Primal.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I haven't played Blood Dragon, Primal, New Dawn or any of these spin-offs. Otherwise I have played every Far Cry game till date. Still I don't consider myself a Far Cry fan. I don't love it or hate it, it just is.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Surely looking forward but would like to see some usage of animal skins and thats the reason I lost interest after FC 4, hunting animals is of no use but to get cash

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What I love the most are the outposts. Sneak in, and kill everybody or take them out from long range with the sniper rifle while trying to ensure that they don't discover you. That was awesome.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I haven't played Blood Dragon, Primal, New Dawn or any of these spin-offs. Otherwise I have played every Far Cry game till date. Still I don't consider myself a Far Cry fan. I don't love it or hate it, it just is.
Same thing here with me but I played Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 3 & 4 other than these I didn't play the newest ones.
I like Far Cry Series for its open world playset.
This is just like Just Cause series but with fewer explosions and use of guns.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
In my opinion the best game in this series was far cry 1 made by crytek. In those days it was mind blowing gameplay and graphics. I think crytek should again take charge and make a reboot of far cry 1. Far cry was original brainchild of crytek.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In my opinion the best game in this series was far cry 1 made by crytek. In those days it was mind blowing gameplay and graphics. I think crytek should again take charge and make a reboot of far cry 1. Far cry was original brainchild of crytek.
Crytek sold the rights to Ubisoft. So, Crytek cannot make another Far Cry game even if they wanted.

Top Bottom