Fallout 76

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Main thing is that the guy who leaked has a track record of being right about them. That is why people think that this might be legitimate. But I think we should first see what the E3 trailer will reveal.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My main concern is that they will disable all external mods except Creation Club.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Fallout 76 is Now Selling a $100 Annual Membership 0r $13 per month

You still don’t have to pay to play Fallout 76, so what the heck does this membership even get you? Here’s the official rundown…

• Private Worlds - The community has been asking for the ability to play in private worlds since before the launch of Fallout 76, and we’re very excited to announce that they are coming to the game with Fallout 1st. If you’re a Fallout 1st member, how you use your private world is completely up to you: Invite up to seven of your friends at a time (eight total people per private world) to join you in taking on the dangers of post-apocalyptic West Virginia, or play completely solo. All gameplay remains the same from Adventure Mode and all characters entering the Fallout 1st private worlds must be existing characters. Only the owner of a private world is required to be a Fallout 1st member.
  • Scrapbox - As Fallout 1st member, you also gain access to your own private Scrapbox. Use the Scrapbox to store all your crafting components so they aren’t taking up space in your Stash Box. The Scrapbox has unlimited storage, so no need to worry about picking and choosing when it comes to hoarding scrap.
  • Survival Tent - A new placeable fast travel point with a Stash, Sleeping Bag, and more for your basic needs.
  • Atoms - Receive 1,650 Atoms per month to use in the Atomic Shop.
  • Ranger Armor Outfit - An iconic Fallout outfit, exclusively for members.
  • Icons & Emotes Pack - Unique icons and emotes, usable only by members.
*i.imgur.com/1OJQSgj.png
Yeah, if Bethesda really wanted to salvage Fallout 76’s good name, I don’t think this is the way to go about it. But hey, despite everything, the game does have its core of dedicated fans, so I guess this is for them. Realistically “Fallout 1st” is basically a fee for private servers with a handful of other trinkets on the side. Is $100 for private servers a good deal? I’d say no, but again, this isn’t for me.

Fallout 76 is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Anyone contemplating becoming a Fallout 1st member?

Source:Fallout 76 is Now Selling a $100 Annual Membership

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Fail IMO. But recently I saw a video that speculated that Bethesda is doing aggressive monetization in order to appear attractive for funding or a acquisition by some large holding company. If that's true, I guess it's understandable why they are doing this.

But $100 p.a. for a fail game like Fallout 76 is epic fail.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Fail IMO. But recently I saw a video that speculated that Bethesda is doing aggressive monetization in order to appear attractive for funding or a acquisition by some large holding company. If that's true, I guess it's understandable why they are doing this.

But $100 p.a. for a fail game like Fallout 76 is epic fail.

Bethesda wants to leave Zenimax?

Top Bottom