F.E.A.R. is going to blow us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
FEAR the new game from monolith the devlopers of avp2 .will make us all realy scared the graphics are top noth and it seems the game is realy scary lot of bloood no idea what we are going to encounter a samll video has been released it rocked the e3 the video is att www.gamespy.com have a look and tell what u think about it

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Ive seen it before. The game looks really impressive. There is a 5-6 minute demonstration video of the game. You should check that also out.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
gamespy/ign hve 4-5 videos, and the game is gonna kill ur pc, the fear public beta was crawling on a 6600gt . but tha gamr is cool , i have 4 vids downloaded all are amazing.

gameplay is sure gonna rock , and no one has got idea about what's the story gonna be.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Here's what IGN has to say about the story:

F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault and Recon) is a first-person close-quarters combat game for the PC. The story begins when a paramilitary force infiltrates a multi-billion dollar aerospace compound, and the government responds by sending in Special Forces. The group loses contact with the government when an eerie signal interrupts radio communications--and when that interference subsides moments later, the team has been destroyed. That's where you come in. As part of a classified strike team created to deal with threats no one else can handle, your mission is simple: eliminate the intruders at any cost, determine the origin of the signal, and contain the potential crisis before it gets out of control.

Source: IGN

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@nemi , ya that's all we know about the game , but there is a mysterious little girl the show in all videos . this creats curosity and uncertainty about the plot.

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fear/preview_6125189.html
this will tell u a little mor about the story and ya the engine of this game is realy good almost as good as doom and source engine i am waitng for AVP3 COMING ON THIS ENGINE SINCE THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME HAVE ALSO MADE AVP2

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Are they making AvP3? AvP could really benefit a lot from an improved graphics engine!!! The LithTech engine used for AvP2 was great for it's time but it fairly outdated now.

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
they should i hope and i am sure they will no company is foolish enough to stop a product which is profitable for them so avp 3 should be due i have heard right now they are working on avp 2 movie avp3 if it come soon then will greatly benifit from high polygon count , bump mappping , normal mapping capibilty of the engine especilly the alein cahracter they could polish it up hve few of them but the few should have high detail i would love to play as a marine going in not sure what is out there the alein is a wonder fully crafted charccter crafted to bring fear oh i cant wait i hope the game comes out soon

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

Had installed and played the Public BETA Multiplayer DEMOversion of FEAR and watched the in game Video in real time rendering... though the README file mentioned that it doesnt support my Geforce 5600 Ultra and though my system was way behind the game's min sys. req. .. 3.0 Ghz Processor, 1.5 GB Ram , Gfx 5900 Class card etc etc..

[ My Config: 2.4 Ghz HT on Intel 865 GBF Mobo with 1 GB of 400 MHz DDRRam in Dual channel mode with XFX 5600 Ultra 128 MB Gfx, 160 GB SATA HDD running Windows XP Home SP2 ]

... the game video ran at 24 FPS at normal and 7 FPS in High Quality mode.......

The in game VIDEO and graphics quality was breathtakingly amazing.

See the screenshots of the game in my computer at normal quality..
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

*img3.picsplace.to/img3/202/thumbs/01_004.jpg

*img3.picsplace.to/img3/202/thumbs/02_002.jpg

*img3.picsplace.to/img3/202/thumbs/03_003.jpg

*img3.picsplace.to/img3/202/thumbs/04_003.jpg

*img3.picsplace.to/img3/202/thumbs/05_004.jpg

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
sweet i isnt it i hope the game lives up to the hupe especially the story have u guys heard aboyt breed that was a very anticipated game well but it was a disspointment it seems got ascore 4 in game spot i dont want this to happen to this game i cant stand another dioppontment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom