Extremely high-end gaming PC for 6 lakhs

parashar91

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I wish to play the latest AAA titles in 4k resolution at 60fps, and use VR in the future. Games include FIFA, GTA, Crysis, FarCry, Just Cause, COD and all other AAA titles

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: I have a max budget of 6 lakhs

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No, the Graphics Card and Processor you suggest should be powerful enough to run everything smoothly at max settings without being overclocked.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I need a 1tb HDD and an SSD as well initially, but I want to have the option of adding more HDDs/SSDs in the future, so make sure you suggest a cabinet that has space for the same.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, I need a monitor. 4k UHD, with G-sync, high refresh rate (144 Hz if possible), 32-inches

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I already have a mouse and speakers. Need everything else.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within the next 2 months, i.e., by March maximum.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I have never, so I will probably require an assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Kolkata. Yes, I plan to buy locally. As for online shops, I'm okay with it as long as they are reliable and provide warranty.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I basically want to build an extremely high-end PC that will last atleast 5 years before I upgrade the CPU, GPU and monitor. I also want 4k and 16GB of RAM is enough I believe. I also need to know if Wireless Adapter will be there or not. As in, after assembling it, will I get to use the wifi automatically or will I need to buy an adapter and have it installed. The GPU and CPU have to be top-notch.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are mobos with inbuilt wifi & in this budget you will definitely going to get such top end models.Still 6 Lakhs is too much & I believe this budget can only be used up by getting some large size ultra expensive 4k monitor.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Don't forget to get a PS4 pro if you would like to play some of the top notch single player exclusive games of the industry. Considering your budget, you are surely going to be left with a lot of money even after achieving 4k 60fps setup.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Intel® Core™ I7-8700 Desktop Processor-29,400
Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB-11,000
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS GAMING 7-25,600
Adata 16GB DDR4 RGB AX4U320038G16-DRS-14,000
ADATA XPG SX8200 480GB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD ASX8200NP-480GT-C-10,500
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP-108000
Corsair HX750i-12,800
Cooler Master Mastercase H500P Mesh White-13,200
ASUS ROG PG348Q BLACK 34″ CURVED IPS G-SYNC 21:9 WQHD GAMING MONITOR PG348Q-122000

Total:-3.46L

I have no idea about keyboard and I did not choose a i9 9900k because there is only 10 fps difference between i7 8700 and i9 9900k I strongly suggest not to get mechanical HDD as they make sounds when busy better get a external HDD and keep your data in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom