External monitor turns off :(

arian29

In the zone
I have the Lenovo G27q-20. It connected to my laptop. All was working fine until recently when some setting got changed. Now the external monitor turns off when I close the lid of the laptop. I know the option to change what the lid does to Do Nothing in power options. But it is not helping even though it is already in Do Nothing. Also I noticed that the refresh rates are fixed to 60Hz now where as it was at 120 earlier. Any suggestions please ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Have you checked under monitor settings, what is the refresh rate that is set? And have you tried to change it?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the Lenovo G27q-20. It connected to my laptop. All was working fine until recently when some setting got changed. Now the external monitor turns off when I close the lid of the laptop. I know the option to change what the lid does to Do Nothing in power options. But it is not helping even though it is already in Do Nothing. Also I noticed that the refresh rates are fixed to 60Hz now where as it was at 120 earlier. Any suggestions please ?

*support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions...n-computer-lid-is-closed-windows-thinkpad-p70

Top Bottom