Epic Backs Free Speech after Blizzard Bans Hearthstone Player for Hong Kong Statement

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Epic Backs Free Speech after Blizzard Bans Hearthstone Player for Hong Kong Statement

Source:Epic Backs Free Speech after Blizzard Bans Hearthstone Player for Hong Kong Statement

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Thing is, 40% of Epic is owned by Tencent. Now I don't want to assume anything, but when push comes to shove who knows how they will react.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Thing is, 40% of Epic is owned by Tencent. Now I don't want to assume anything, but when push comes to shove who knows how they will react.

Came here to say this only. Epic has been able to afford poaching developers to release exclusively on their platform because of Tencent money, without that the Epic game store would be empty today.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, that's the reason a lot of people dislike Epic. At least Metro Exodus will be out in 4 months once the exclusivity deal ends.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well, that's the reason a lot of people dislike Epic. At least Metro Exodus will be out in 4 months once the exclusivity deal ends.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk
In my mind, Metro Exodus and Borderlands 3 haven't launched in PC yet.

Darth Vader

In the zone
In my mind, Metro Exodus and Borderlands 3 haven't launched in PC yet.

Metro exodus launched on Windows store and free to play if you have Xbox gamepass for PC. They offered 1 month gamepass for 100 INR a month ago.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Metro exodus launched on Windows store and free to play if you have Xbox gamepass for PC. They offered 1 month gamepass for 100 INR a month ago.
That's nice. But I'm yet to update to Windows 1903. Quite a few games to play with that pass.

Top Bottom