Enable Software Copy paste function

Kirantambe27

Broken In
Hi I have one form filling software but they does not allow to copy and paste can anyone tell me to Enable the copy paste function as early as possible ...Plz help me out of these

OP
K

Kirantambe27

Broken In
16197090320735397749823455623089.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Perhaps the copy-paste functionality was disabled on purpose. If it does not allow it, is it really that big of a deal?

OP
K

Kirantambe27

Broken In
I have desktop form filling app they does not allow to copy paste function if you have any solution to enable this function plz tell me

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Did you write this app? Are you asking for programming help regarding copy-paste or is this some third party app that you are using?

What I am saying is that if copy-paste is disabled, then don't try to enable it. It is probably disabled for a reason. Just type all the information in the form.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think you can't enable as easy as you think sadly. Web there are ways but not on these apps written by 3rd party.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Plz sir i want enable this function plz help me us
like @Desmond David said, since this functionality was probably disabled intentionally, you probably shouldn't use other tools to enable that. If its an irreplaceable software related to work you just have to deal with it. If its a software for personal use (though this is probably not the case), just use another software .

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Only other solution I can give is to perhaps use some macro software such as AutoIt to write a macro script to perhaps read some CSV and then open the application for each line of data and input all the data. Though I think writing and testing the script itself might take a long time.

Top Bottom