[Emulation] Must play console Games on PC

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Alright as per thread title, lets discuss which games you recommend on PC from the console exclusive title list.

Please recommend based on the following point(s):

1. The game must be fully playable in PC. So, no in-game loading and crashing ones.
2. It must be console exclusive only (which means it was never released for PC or ported for the same) (e.g: God of War 2005)
2. Any console game you can recommend including retro ones (e.g: Super Mario Bros)

Except for the latest PS4/PS5 and XBOX titles almost all previous gen consoles are successfully emulated till date.

So, Lets PLAY !!! :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
While not on PC, you can use DeSuMe one of the best Nintendo DS emulators and play games like
Phoenix Wright - Ace Attourney and its 2 sequels. Truly one of the best timepass games ive ever played.
You can also emulate Dragonball Z Buu's fury, its a GBA game but really damn good.

You can also emulate them on PC but the true fun is playing it on phone (IMO)

Old school GBA, DS games are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> better than regular mobile games.

khalil1210

In the zone
^Heard about God Hand but never tried it. Is it that good ?
Yes, Its game mechanics are unique. Gameplay is third person brawler and difficult increases if you are good at game. The story is linear, you can buy abilities and moves with coins. If you have a controller give it a try.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The only game on Nintendo DS I tried was Ninja Gaiden : Dragon Sword (2008). Was super excited to play it on emulator initially the controls felt weird because NDS has dual screen for touch input and games need the touch swipe motion to play. And NDS was really one of the hard emulation to master.

Top Bottom