Elon Musk Rants

quicky008

Technomancer
Continued from: 'Black Panther' star Chadwick Boseman dies of cancer at 43

Your comments to Elon was totally uncalled for in this thread. Would like to know the reason for such views in maybe a separate thread.

Not a fan of Elon here-he's a classic narcissist.If you happen to like him and feel incensed by my remarks then more power to you(and apologies for my comments.)

and while you are at it,here's some food for thought for you:

*www.republicworld.com/entertainmen...musk-after-he-says-aliens-built-pyramids.html

*auto.hindustantimes.com/auto/news/...ine-from-dumb-to-defiance-41589252203301.html

*www.screengeek.net/2020/07/30/mickey-rourke-elon-musk-johnny-depp-fight/

Last edited by a moderator:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Elon Musk's twitter is weird.

He comes off okay in interview, but his Twitter is certainly moronic.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Not a fan of Elon here-he's a classic narcissist.If you happen to like him and feel incensed by my remarks then more power to you(and apologies for my comments.)

and while you are at it,here's some food for thought for you:

*www.republicworld.com/entertainmen...musk-after-he-says-aliens-built-pyramids.html

*auto.hindustantimes.com/auto/news/...ine-from-dumb-to-defiance-41589252203301.html

*www.screengeek.net/2020/07/30/mickey-rourke-elon-musk-johnny-depp-fight/
Same for Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

OP
quicky008

quicky008

Technomancer
Elon musk has a very annoying personality-he's supposed to be some kind of "genius" and the media often compares him to Tony Stark-however his comments on twitter etc only prove that he possesses an extremely shallow and vacuous demeanour.Also he often berates other people/groups on twitter which is very much unbecoming for someone of his stature.

How else can someone have the gall to call the covid 19 pandemic "Dumb"?

OP
quicky008

quicky008

Technomancer
Looks like that loudsmouth Elon is at it again,this time picking on Bill gates himself:

*www.livemint.com/companies/people/...-powering-electric-trucks-11599961106717.html

Gates himself had commented on the outlandish and utterly nonsensical nature of Elon's remarks earlier:

*www.financialexpress.com/industry/...ageous-comments-on-false-covid-cases/2042718/

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
guys guys. Your sarcasm detectors are broken :) . I did not expect a bunch of nerds to believe an alpha nerd trolling about "aliens and pyramids"

Top Bottom