Egg thrown on Murali's face in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

I don't know whether you are a kid or grown up, but it seems your words are just out of frustration. I have nothing personally against you

why do you think am a kid? was that comment needed?. stick to the topic. you say you have nothing personal against me..then why that comment. grow up.

Cheating tourists? I think you are trying to say that Autowallahs charging the tourists more? Yes, they do for their food. What's wrong it? Not only foreign tourists, but also local tourists face this situation. Tourists (Mostly rich will have the time to tour) will be normally in better economic position and can afford to spend a lot.

so what you're trying to say is that its ok to rob/cheat people who are rich because they can afford the loss. haha. going by what you say, it must be perfectly OK to shoplift in big stores/malls because they can afford the loss.
suppose you're on your way by walk. when suddenly a group of people(gundas) attack you and demand you hand over to them all your belongings. then you wil probably say "ok, you can have it, there you go. have a nice day". wil you say that?
if you yourself are a tourist in some country and some poor guy cheats you. how will you feel?? wont you feel let down?? maybe you wont...

How can I/We forget a sikh that's killed in USA just because he was thought to be an asian muslim? Which shows there are some that don't like muslims from Asia

no we have not fogotten that. what he was trying to say is that there are some bad people in all countries and it is wrong to think of the whole country having the same kinda people.

shilpa shetty is doing fine now. the people who commented on the show have been taken care of. dont worry.

viswanadh

Broken In
so what you're trying to say is that its ok to rob/cheat people who are rich because they can afford the loss. haha. going by what you say, it must be perfectly OK to shoplift in big stores/malls because they can afford the loss.
suppose you're on your way by walk. when suddenly a group of people(gundas) attack you and demand you hand over to them all your belongings. then you wil probably say "ok, you can have it, there you go. have a nice day". wil you say that?
if you yourself are a tourist in some country and some poor guy cheats you. how will you feel?? wont you feel let down?? maybe you wont...

I never said that. The Autowallahs are not looting you fyi. They are just charging high because they found an opportunity. It's the choice of the tourist whether to pay or not. If you don't like to give much you can always go by bus or find some other. Your comments are funny anyways ;) I am done with this thread. I don't like arguing over something that's not useful to you or me :cool:

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
^Madras? I think it sounds like racists...oh.. Now i found it.. its because you are from Kerala(The mallu guy)

eBRo

Kniwor

Learner
ok, that was a bad news and m sure everyone has their share of opinions, but let's not take a wrong turn here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom