Earn money on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
They say one can sit at home and in free time, with an internet connection one can earn money. Does anyone has any idea, what are the prospects?

47shailesh

Security Exp
Kool..

If u r technical guy the u can go to

www.rentacoder.com

www.freelancer.com

work hard get some repo there and earn higher :)

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Being a coder is not the only way to earn money online there are a lot of others if you aren't a technical guy. There are many ways I can think of, add more if you come up with ideas

Writing Articles - If you have a flair for writing and an expert in a subject, you can write articles for people who want them. You can also write help files for commercial software projects

Blogging - You can blog on subjects of your niche and use the traffic to generate revenue from Ads. You need some work and thinking over in the beginning to get really good readable articles and the traffic.

Photography - If you know photography and image editing you could set up a wallpaper download site and earn money through affiliate/ad programs.

Forums - You can set up a forum and earn money through advertising and affliate programs. But to generate traffic to gain enough ad clicks, you need to do a fair bit of market research and work.

There a a lot of others, these are ones I did or came across. If you know any more, post away. :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^ Agree... Google Adsense is ur best chance of making genuine Money...

1. Make a good content web site...
2. Apply for a Adsense Account...
3. Put the Ads...
4. Always Update the site..
5. DO NOT Cheat with Google..
6. Again Keep the site uptodate every day...
6. Receive your Google Adsense Cheque :)

vikassethi

Broken In
From your other link I guess you are in Microsoft technologies. If that is the case then rentacoder.com is the best site for you. You get almost 600 projects a day posted there and most of the buyers prefer Indian coders due to cheap rates.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vikassethi said:
From your other link I guess you are in Microsoft technologies. If that is the case then rentacoder.com is the best site for you. You get almost 600 projects a day posted there and most of the buyers prefer Indian coders due to cheap rates.
Is it good?Because i am interested in this.I am a coder.

47shailesh

Security Exp
gaurav_indian said:

Ya if u are a coder than rentacoder is for u..

and you neednot to pay for being getting registered..

You only pay a part of ur earinings that you do being a member of rentacoder..

;)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
47shailesh said:
Ya if u are a coder than rentacoder is for u..

and you neednot to pay for being getting registered..

You only pay a part of ur earinings that you do being a member of rentacoder..

;)
But i havent worked on any project so far.

47shailesh

Security Exp
jobs in rentacoder are big as well as small like some flash banners for sites.. some javascrpts and other smaller one which are easier but deadline is low..

i suggest u to go there and browse the wide spectrum of available jobs.. ;)

vikassethi

Broken In
gaurav_indian said:
I work at RAC and I am ranked 25th amongst 1,70,000 programmers. So it is definately good for me at least..LOL!

If you have skills in programming then you will start getting projects sooner or later for sure and RAC is full of projects.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vikassethi said:
I work at RAC and I am ranked 25th amongst 1,70,000 programmers. So it is definately good for me at least..LOL!

If you have skills in programming then you will start getting projects sooner or later for sure and RAC is full of projects.
25th thats cool mate.Which programming languages do u prefer?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vikassethi said:
I work in .Net both VB.Net and ASP.Net. But my previous work since 2006 was majorly done in VB6.
I am also working in ASP.Net,VB.net and c#.net.But i dont have any experience.I am still learning it.

vikassethi

Broken In
gaurav_indian said:
I am also working in ASP.Net,VB.net and c#.net.But i dont have any experience.I am still learning it.
The I would suggest you give yourself sometime because all these freelancing sites are very particular about quality and timely delivery of projects and there is no excuse for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom