thisischris

Right off the assembly line
i have a sony dvd/cd rw drive (DRU-190A)...the problem is when i put battlefield 2 disk into it......just nothing happens!!.....evry pther cd/dvd works othr thn this.......this cd has noo scratches or anything and is damn clean.....moreover it worked in my frnds computers............please help me:?:-?:cry::cry:

patkim

Cyborg Agent
How old is your drive?

This could be frustrating! I assume that you have tried clicking the DVD volume icon in explorer after disk is inserted and cursor just becomes and remains as hourglass.

though this may sound obvious reply, still look closely, and check if there's any foreign particle on the disk somewhere attached firmly. Wipe the disk clean with a cloth a few times. Eject the drive and gently wipe the disk holder tray as well and then try inserting a few more times and see if it works.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
sometimes you come across a cd/dvd which works fine in other drive but not in your drive.if every other cd/dvd works fine in your drive then it is just one of those uncommon cases.best option is make a copy of this dvd on your friend computer using a different brand dvd.you can also create an iso image & then transfer it using pen drive to your computer & then burn it to dvd.

Top Bottom