DVD help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

udhaybhavan

Right off the assembly line
Anybody please help me to solve my problem.

I am using Samsung Combo DVD drive in my P4 system. The problem is that whenever I play any DVD the volume is very low (though the system and external speakers volume is full). I get low effect when I play either in Windows Media Player 10 or PowerDVD 6. I have Mercury 4.1 speakers. But when I play ACDs or VCDs I do not have any problem.

Please suggest some measures to get rid of this problem

swatkat

Technomancer
in ur Volume Control (that speaker icon is SysTray or in ControlPane>Multimedia),maximize the slider for "Four Speaker balance" (or something similar to that name) and then check the sound level.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I had the same problem but on my laptop. the mo3's or audio files used to sound loud on notebook but switching the movies on Dvd's or Cd's used to significantly lower the volume . My laptop has a Via Sound Chipset.
I solved it by downloading latest audio Vinyl Codec ...Now eveything is just fine... I think the issue is basically using onboard via sound since my Dektop Ps doesnt show any difference at all..
Try the above if you have via sound or try updating the cidecs or driver if you hve another chipset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom