Dub my HDmovies

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Hey ...

I usually have the habit of watching movies in HD and hate watching the last grade quality ...

I have a few movies in my native language and i too have the same movies in HD version ..

Is there any way i can extract the audio from that piece of crap and mux it with that HD ? :stirpot:

The video formats are obviously .mp4 or .mkv

------

Sincerely - Hoping good ! :-(

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Not like that. What happens is the audio stream ends up faster than the video. Its fine during the first few minutes but then it starts to get horrible.

I tried this with a music video (Audio from a FLAC file and Video from a MP4).
Didn't work out.

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Not like that. What happens is the audio stream ends up faster than the video. Its fine during the first few minutes but then it starts to get horrible.

I tried this with a music video (Audio from a FLAC file and Video from a MP4).
Didn't work out.

K lemme try

Suggest me some softwares to begin with Shareware/freeware ( I mean it ! )

I'll try constant FPS ... ..
lemme try ??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is there any way i can extract the audio from that piece of crap and mux it with that HD ? :stirpot:

yes u can extract the audio....use SUPER to extract the audio

& use mkvmerge to mux audio with video...

but as Ishu said if both the audio & video timing r matching then no issues otherwise sync issues will be there :x

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
yes u can extract the audio....use SUPER to extract the audio

& use mkvmerge to mux audio with video...

but as Ishu said if both the audio & video timing r matching then no issues otherwise sync issues will be there :x

Ya , Sync troubles oK

Delay ??
Where can i Handle that one ??

sygeek

Technomancer
You can use the trial version of Prism Video Convertor. Or you can use the GiveAway of Video Convertor Pro. It is good and I'm constantly using it nowadays.

Top Bottom