Dual Sim Dual Standy LTE Volte

amit_arya

Broken In
With Airtel about to launch VOLTE and many people already using Reliance JIO volte soon there would be need for Dual Dual Dual Standby LTE Volte.

i understand from various searches that X30 , 820 (and onwards) have this feature however i also learn that from various searches that Xiaomi (Mi Mix, Mi 6 etc) or Oneplus (3/3T) and various other OEMs do not have same enabled.

just though to start a thread where the Guru's can share list of Phones where we can have 2 VOLTE conenctions active on a single dual sim phone.

Note: edited (trim) the message to remove buying advise section. will post my requirement in buying advise section. want to keep this thread focused on Dual Sim Dual Standy LTE VOLTE only.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You do realize that samsung has crap phones in your budget when compared to Motorola or Xiaomi phones? Only phone under 15k which is promised to get Android O and P is Mi A1. Motorola can't be trusted for updates especially after the sh*t they tried to pull with oreo update on G4+.

BTW, fill the questionnaire.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You do realize that samsung has crap phones in your budget when compared to Motorola or Xiaomi phones? Only phone under 15k which is promised to get Android O and P is Mi A1. Motorola can't be trusted for updates especially after the sh*t they tried to pull with oreo update on G4+.

BTW, fill the questionnaire.
Moto has lost a huge customer base after their G4 no update announcement.

Top Bottom