dual Sim Android Phone at 10k-20k

nithesh123

Broken In
1. Budget? -- 15k to 20k
2. Display type and size? -- Good Display with 4.5 inch screen
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? -- Any
4. Preferred choice of brand? -- Samsung, Micromax and other reputed brands
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type) -- Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera -- Not very important
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc) -- Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly -- wifi, 3g, 2g
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? -- Most of them which come with android
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? -- Browsing and Stock market apps
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? -- Micromax canvas 4 n Samsung Quatro
12. Any other info that you want to share

I will sum it up

Need android with 15 to 20k budged which is mostly used for browsing and running Stock market applications, It has to last one day of charge and also it has to be Dual Sim phone... Those are the requirements. Please help me out guys....

Thanks in advance

ashs1

Padawan
i think Galaxy Grand duos or Quattro or core would be the decent option ( not counting the indian brands )..i think grand duos would be better of these 3 mobiles..

Among other brands, Micromax Canvas, XoloQ1000 are very good.

Battery performance on the above phones are decent enough..Though, in general, you're gonna have to charge your mobile almost daily. The big displays & the apps takes a lot of juice out of the battery. :(

RON28

Cyborg Agent
don't waste money and go for Xolo q800 with remaining money buy 16GB class 10 memory card.

OP
N

nithesh123

Broken In
i think Galaxy Grand duos or Quattro or core would be the decent option ( not counting the indian brands )..i think grand duos would be better of these 3 mobiles..

Among other brands, Micromax Canvas, XoloQ1000 are very good.

Battery performance on the above phones are decent enough..Though, in general, you're gonna have to charge your mobile almost daily. The big displays & the apps takes a lot of juice out of the battery. :(

So grand duos is better in branded huh? But quatro has 4 cores and i dont use phone for watching movies and stuff. Just running some stock market applications and browsing. So for my requirements which is better duos or quatro???

In branded ones, Grand is best......
Other options are iBerry Nuclea N1(18k) & Xolo Q1000 (13k)

Say suppose i dont care about brand then which is best? Grand or xolo Q1000 or micromax canvas ??? based on quality and performance?

don't waste money and go for Xolo q800 with remaining money buy 16GB class 10 memory card.
xolo q800? was thinking about q1000 as it was faster...

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
May consider little wait for Xperia C , should be in your price range. However, from my previous experience, I am strongly against any brand like Xolo, Micromax.. they are just pain in ass.. buy them and regret..

OP
N

nithesh123

Broken In
May consider little wait for Xperia C , should be in your price range. However, from my previous experience, I am strongly against any brand like Xolo, Micromax.. they are just pain in ass.. buy them and regret..

Hmm...... okay but this phone is for my friend and he is not listening to me. He has decided on canvas 4. He was checking out reviews and then finally telling me that he would go for micromax canvas 4 than samsung quatro.... n he doesnt like xolo and others as they havent made there names as popular as micromax yet.

If u guys have any suggestions do let me know. N as of now my friend is fixed upon micromax canvas 4

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I am not saying they are bad but they can't match quality of other established brands. Just tell me any long time user of MMX or XOLO suggesting anyone else to buy it. Can he stretch his budget a little for Google nexus though its single sim , there is also Xperia SP. Though , whether he knows or not, MMX 4 is nothing but Canvas HD 116 in new metal body with few more gimmicks. In a month or two, you will see it selling for 14-15K .

OP
N

nithesh123

Broken In
I am not saying they are bad but they can't match quality of other established brands. Just tell me any long time user of MMX or XOLO suggesting anyone else to buy it. Can he stretch his budget a little for Google nexus though its single sim , there is also Xperia SP. Though , whether he knows or not, MMX 4 is nothing but Canvas HD 116 in new metal body with few more gimmicks. In a month or two, you will see it selling for 14-15K .

i will say this to him. Lets see what he is gonna do... :)

Thanks for suggestions i will ask him to read these posts once and see wat he is gonna say... :)

Top Bottom