Dual pc setup for streaming

noob24x7

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: 1 cpu for gaming and one for streaming

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 1,50,000₹ and can extend upto 15-20k depending on the necessity

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10 x64 pro I already have digital licences

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 250gb ssd and 2tb hdd on the gaming cpu
500gb hdd on streaming

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: I have monitors and I will reuse reuse them

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I have a good mouse and keyboard I will use them with the streaming cpu. I plan on buying Logitech g502 mouse and need suggestions on a good mechanical keyboard with cherry MX red switches

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: in November ending

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: will be done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Vijayawada, yes I'm open to buy from online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: please use minimum resources for the streaming cpu and it should be capable of streaming in 1080 without any problems.
I also need a recommendation on the capture card.

OP
N

noob24x7

Right off the assembly line
November is 2 months and you should wait for newer hardware to launch.
My new house is under construction and I'm preparing a room for my gaming setup. Completion is expected November ending or early December so should I wait till then and repost in this thread?

Top Bottom