DSLR Suggestion for around 40 to 50 k

OP
krish_techie

krish_techie

Broken In
@krish_techie

Canon 80D with EF-S18-55 IS STM on Paytm costs Rs. 67888/- Actual cost Rs. 77888 and 15% cashback (Max 10,000) on that.

JJMEHTA-MUMBAI is the best seller and there shall be no issues with warranty. Same cannot be said for Amazon.

Anyway, congrats for purchasing new DSLR. :)

Thanks for the info but the 15%cashback is in paytm wallet. i would be spending 5k extra and i would eventually have to spend that again in paytm for something unnecessary. I'm good with amazon, i even have prime so i'll get it quicker than paytm :)

CRACING

Journeyman
Yep, the cashback will be credited into wallet after the product is shipped. However, you can transfer the money from wallet to back account. Previously when I did it, Paytm charged 4% and now I think its reduced to 1%.

Amazon service is good but only thing you have to make sure is the warranty. My camera didn't had issues so far but when I asked local Nikon authorized service center, they said they won't accept warranty for products bought online. So on next purchase, I choose Paytm (Inter Foto India) for one lens and another from Camarena.in.

OP
krish_techie

krish_techie

Broken In
Yep, the cashback will be credited into wallet after the product is shipped. However, you can transfer the money from wallet to back account. Previously when I did it, Paytm charged 4% and now I think its reduced to 1%.

Amazon service is good but only thing you have to make sure is the warranty. My camera didn't had issues so far but when I asked local Nikon authorized service center, they said they won't accept warranty for products bought online. So on next purchase, I choose Paytm (Inter Foto India) for one lens and another from Camarena.in.

Thanks for bringing it up. i checked reviews and looks like no issue with warranty. The first thing i do after receiving is register the device on canon for warranty. If i see any issues i would return or contact amazon.

OP
krish_techie

krish_techie

Broken In
I Received the cam on Sunday.. here is a pic of the cam :) I Registered on canon website and there are no issues with warranty.

Attachments

• IMG_7301.JPG
    IMG_7301.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: nac
Top Bottom