DOWNLOAD: Optimise & Tweak Windows Vista - "TweakVI"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
TweakVI 1.0.1020
Optimise & tweak Windows Vista

• This software enables you to tweak and improve your copy of Windows, often depending on the hardware you have installed on your system.
  • optimise your system to maximise performance in order to run Vista more successfully.
  • you can create a RAM drive that enables you to store and access file almost instantaneously? If you have enough memory, you could easily allocate a portion for RAM. You could then put some of your startup files in this RAM drive, so your system starts more quickly.
  • automatically cleansing your Registry, improving your Internet connection depending on your OS and how you manage automatic system updates.

Freeware Download: TWEAK VI

More Info: Click here

anandk

Distinguished Member
plan to try it...after i instal vistahomepremium...after i buy a vista compatible pc ! thanx *smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/hyper.gif

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Ahh.. the irony! You got a free vista license but dont have a vista compatible PC?!

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
anandk said:
plan to try it...after i instal vistahomepremium...after i buy a vista compatible pc ! thanx *smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/hyper.gif

Welcome! I guess microsoft may give you free license copy of Vista! :D
Being a MVP, atleast they could give it right? :rolleyes:

anandk

Distinguished Member
actually, ahem, they have given us licence keys of xp/pro/home, ofc 2003/2007 and all versions of vista ! *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/grin.gif

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
anandk said:
actually, ahem, they have given us licence keys of xp/pro/home, ofc 2003/2007 and all versions of vista ! *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/grin.gif

@anand & Vishal..

Hey! License key of all versions of Vista? Cooool! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom