Does this 'Office 365 Professional Plus' Lifetime subscription is real or scam ?

RageshAntony

In the zone
I need Office 365 subscription for our Xiaomi Pad 5

I found some lifetime subscriptions for just Rs.500. Is this real since I heard Office 365 is per month/year subscription based product. ? How they giving LIFETIME licence ?

*digiworld4u.in/product/office-professional-2013-product-key/

1681289390385.png

Nerevarine

Incarnate
How is there lifetime validity for offlice 365. even if its stolen, office 365 licenses are typically yearly (you can chain activate to increase total years).

@whitestar_999
Is this some illusive key we need to pursue :D Lifetime cloud storage is OP af.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dont get into such scams. Not only you risk the amount you spend purchasing it you also risk compromising your credit card details.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is there lifetime validity for offlice 365. even if its stolen, office 365 licenses are typically yearly (you can chain activate to increase total years).

@whitestar_999
Is this some illusive key we need to pursue :D Lifetime cloud storage is OP af.
Probably some corporate office 365 key supposed to be given to company employees hence the lifetime subscription until the key is blacklisted.

DO NOT buy Office 365 from grey market or black market.

Office 2021 Pro plus - last I heard its grey market retail key price was around 1.5k. These are lifetime & gets attached to your MS account.

O365 with 5 other people in family plan will cost 1k per person if you buy legit. That is the way if you want cloud storage. Beware, Onedrive is not as good as GDrive for syncing multiple folders from your PC. Files inside onedrive folder don't behave well sometimes, so I don't like keeping my files inside it.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
DO NOT buy Office 365 from grey market or black market.

Office 2021 Pro plus - last I heard its grey market retail key price was around 1.5k. These are lifetime & gets attached to your MS account.

O365 with 5 other people in family plan will cost 1k per person if you buy legit. That is the way if you want cloud storage. Beware, Onedrive is not as good as GDrive for syncing multiple folders from your PC. Files inside onedrive folder don't behave well sometimes, so I don't like keeping my files inside it.
okay. The type O365 with 5 other people in family plan you have mentioned have lifetime subscription ??? @omega44-xt

monkey

Padawan
I think MS Office has lifetime validity license BUT its not lifetime upgrade. So basically you end with this Office VERSION for lifetime - officially. You will security updates but not version upgrades.

bubusam13

Human
MS can never give you 5 TB for storage for Rs 498. You can try grey market office keys but stolen keys get deactivated sometime if the original owner of the keys raise a dispute with MS.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Remember, you can make a shared folder with read write access with multiple email ids, and access shared folder on 1 email account to have a hacky way of having 6 TB total space from one place.

I have NAS sync set up, like that with several nas only email ids, but in my PC, I have RaiDrive set up with only single email.
Btw @omega44-xt try RaiDrive sync, it mounts onedrive as a folder. Might be useful for you.

Remember, you can make a shared folder with read write access with multiple email ids, and access shared folder on 1 email account to have a hacky way of having 6 TB total space from one place.

I have NAS sync set up, like that with several nas only email ids, but in my PC, I have RaiDrive set up with only single email.
Btw @omega44-xt try RaiDrive sync, it mounts onedrive as a folder. Might be useful for you.
If Raidrive mounts Onedrive folder like USB, then I assume Windows backup & sync will work with it? Using backup & sync to sync my folders to ext HDD for backup.

I assume the Onedrive will still take space somewhere on my PC's storage, I might just have to keep 2 copies of my files. Just worth 200+ GB for now, docs & pics. Still will be a good solution.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If Raidrive mounts Onedrive folder like USB, then I assume Windows backup & sync will work with it? Using backup & sync to sync my folders to ext HDD for backup.

I assume the Onedrive will still take space somewhere on my PC's storage, I might just have to keep 2 copies of my files. Just worth 200+ GB for now, docs & pics. Still will be a good solution.
Im not sure about using both raidrive and backup and sync together, because both do similar functionality.

Primary reason im using raidrive is, I dont want to have local copies of all the files from my one drive. I would prefer, it to be downloaded and cached whenever I access it.
But give it a try, I might not understand ur usecase properly but the app is pretty good, and is a freeware. (but has ads in it's ui page which i can live with)

Top Bottom