Do you mind what kind of screen glass is used for your smartphone?

A

amit.tiger12

TPU case is for the back only. :p

Nobody would be able to use the phone with a front TPU case. :lol:

I've read Diztronic, Amzer and the likes are good. Search in amazon or ebay for similar priced ones. DON'T buy cheap silicone ones.

ohh..
k..
You can check this for TPU case front and back...
Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 (White) Complete Front & Back Tpu Jelly Rubber Gel Skin Case Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting

thanks for suggestion..
Is google's official back case for N5, is TPU case??

beingGamer

In the zone
I have LG G2 and it has Gorilla glass 2.
Few people suggested me for Nexus 5 just because of GG3
But having migrated from Nokia n8 which had GG1 i guess, and it still has not a single scratch on it after 2.5 years of use, i had enough faith in GG2 itself

vidhi

Right off the assembly line
I advice to use the Gorilla glass for your smartphone and also Screen Protector..!
beacous in now days we are always with our smartphone whenever we go..!

begum21

They are pretty smooth.
As far as protection is concerned , I don't really care. I use a screen-guard and damn good cover.

BessyDella

I am using 'Samsung S2 Plus' and I just put 1 protector which is in good quality and i am using from last 3 years but the protector is fine and i don't have any problem with that. But i listen that which is Samsung Galaxy S6 model Samsung put the gorilla glass as a screen protector and its looking good but its pretty costly right now i will try to buy this one after some time.

devil'sdouble

Broken In
Yeah I would mind, at least now I would, when so many awfully built phones are there, thanks to OnePlus, Xiaomi, LG etc. But on the olden days who did care about all those? I remember playing catch catch with my N95 with my friend, it dropped through a full set of stairs, not a single scratch on the screen, some scuffs on the body, on the silver parts. Then there was INNOV8, i8510 I think, a tank. What glass did those phone use? Gorilla, or Dinosaur, or DragonGlass probably? Yeah the last one sounds about right.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yeah I would mind, at least now I would, when so many awfully built phones are there, thanks to OnePlus, Xiaomi, LG etc. But on the olden days who did care about all those? I remember playing catch catch with my N95 with my friend, it dropped through a full set of stairs, not a single scratch on the screen, some scuffs on the body, on the silver parts. Then there was INNOV8, i8510 I think, a tank. What glass did those phone use? Gorilla, or Dinosaur, or DragonGlass probably? Yeah the last one sounds about right.

Those 3 have great build quality for the asking price.
Don't forget the self cracking screen issue in Xperia Z series, the infamous bendgate of iphones and as usual terrible plastic bodies and same boring design of almost all samsung phones.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
You people keep saying about the self cracking issue as if it happens to every other phone while in reality its a really really rare deal
My Z is a year old now and I haven't faced any such issues with it
And also if you are talking about self cracking then even Optimus G and Nexus 4 had that problem

devil'sdouble

Broken In
Those 3 have great build quality for the asking price.
Don't forget the self cracking screen issue in Xperia Z series, the infamous bendgate of iphones and as usual terrible plastic bodies and same boring design of almost all samsung phones.

No. You seem to have zero sense about build quality.

It's better to spend 20 rupees for something worthy than 5 rupees for nothing.

iPhone first generation and the last look almost same. LG G3 and G4 look same, same goes for HTC M series, and Sony Xperia series. Where Samsung is the one which changed everything fundamentally, by going to glass/ metal from plastic (I prefer the latter anyway) from S5 to S6 and Note 3 to Note 4!

Check your facts next time.

- - - Updated - - -

You people keep saying about the self cracking issue as if it happens to every other phone while in reality its a really really rare deal
My Z is a year old now and I haven't faced any such issues with it
And also if you are talking about self cracking then even Optimus G and Nexus 4 had that problem
Very minor percentage of users have that problem, doesn't count. If Sony sleeps still they will come up with better products than LG and kinds. Xiaomi, OnePlus doesn't even belong in the same league, never will.

McCarroll

I think you should think about the features of phone which you will buy not only think about glass.

Top Bottom