Do you judge the cost of smartphones based on the chipsets?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i judge the cost of smartphones from the features and sensors.
I an average lower middle class guy, have bought both of my first two Android smartphones in budget of about 10k to 15k.
But when my Moto X fell on the road and ran over by a car I "invested" 34K in my next smartphones which was LG G6.

It was more than double the cost of my last phone and a big dent in my wallet. So why did I choose it? Simply because of the features.
The camera was ahead of it's time and a bonus was wide angle camera. The best feature imo was waterproof ability. Because of that I don't fear taking out my phone in rainy season. I achieved a piece of mind that many phones don't give.

Granted today, I would think twice to buy a phone in that price range, but I think summary is I have never sought after chipset, rather real life usage experience and features.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
i judge the cost of smartphones from the features and sensors.
I an average lower middle class guy, have bought both of my first two Android smartphones in budget of about 10k to 15k.
But when my Moto X fell on the road and ran over by a car I "invested" 34K in my next smartphones which was LG G6.

It was more than double the cost of my last phone and a big dent in my wallet. So why did I choose it? Simply because of the features.
The camera was ahead of it's time and a bonus was wide angle camera. The best feature imo was waterproof ability. Because of that I don't fear taking out my phone in rainy season. I achieved a piece of mind that many phones don't give.

Granted today, I would think twice to buy a phone in that price range, but I think summary is I have never sought after chipset, rather real life usage experience and features.
You had a LG P500 or P698. How was the experience with that?

Sent via Tapatalk

Top Bottom