10 minutes,the same problem occurs.I bought my new pc some four

months back.This problem occurs with every game that i run, be

those be new games like double agent,fear,ghost recon,blood money,

or old games like mafia. plz help.

my system specs:

intel[r]core[tm]cpu,1.86 ghz with 2gb of ram

intel d965 motherboard

nvidia 7900 gt/gto gpu.

my os is windows xp home edition with service pack 2 installed.

my graphics card drivers are up to date

slugger

Banned
also install d latest DirectX end-user runtime available

den c wat happens

just 2 b safe reinstall d games also

actually it has dawned on my mind dat it cud b some proggy dat is starting causing it 2 minimise [basically stealing focus from d runnin proggy]. c wat proggies r runnin in d b/ground ,maybe sum anti-* or updater/schedular

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
press ctrl+alt+del and end processes that u dont trust ( under ur username ) . do a spyware scan . . its probobly the problem . re-installing OS will surely solve the problem if u have the time and patience..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thats wierd.I have the exact same configuration & don't seem to have any such problem.In fact I just got the card 3 days back & have been trying every possible game out centre,left,right & round without any minimising issues like you mentioned.The only problem I have is with resolution of some games wherein they won't have 1280x1024 resolutions & hence I end up either setting them to 1600x1200 with max settings or 1280x960 max settings.Eitherways the side portions of my monitor gets cut out & hence leading to those black bars coming up which is seriously begining to tick me off.Tried every possible refresh rate but they just don't seem to work.

Try installing a fresh copy of XP.Did you uninstall your old Intel driver before turning to the Nvidia ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom