Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
wot welcome yaar.....ek b ladki ne participate ni kiya contest mein......isiliye dil b ni lag raha tha..... lmao :p :-D hahaha

K

kiran1404

@Tron. I know you wud !!! Thanks for the earlier hintz, onez before CP4...

K

kiran1404

This post is long overdue now...!!!:CiobarFear:

@Raaabo and team, you guys did a great work. Special credit to the design team for popping in so much on to cover.:toast::toast:

I loved the contest... Shd wait and see if I would get a prize !!! :2cents::2cents::2cents::greedy::greedy::greedy:

We desperately need more of these from DIGIT.
:number1::number1:

E

e2f8f8

First, Thanks Kiran for helping me out with "dead end". :)

Second, I hate that clue with passion! Its pretty easy to figure out "where" to go when you reach the dead-end but once you reach there you have to "LOOK". I went through that place half a zillion times and missed it everytime!

The wrong approaches I went through,
(i) Don't leave your computer and mull over the problem - you can't solve it that way.

(ii) It has nothing to do with the phonetic alphabets nor with dance styles. Don't research them to death like I did. :D

(iii) It has nothing to do with the unused clue on page 10 of the magazine.

A

avrix

This post is long overdue now...!!!:CiobarFear:

@Raaabo and team, you guys did a great work. Special credit to the design team for popping in so much on to cover.:toast::toast:

I loved the contest... Shd wait and see if I would get a prize !!! :2cents::2cents::2cents::greedy::greedy::greedy:

We desperately need more of these from DIGIT.
:number1::number1:

pls see ur pm..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom