Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xzhibit

Re: From the Editor's Desk

the image.
.zip

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

nvm.got it :D

doctergarg

Broken In
Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

picture ke upar kya hai, picture ke niche kya hai
hey man thankyou for posting Pm but unfortunately u are understanding my wrong situation i want help in the clue i.e. after the spelling correction stuttered like an obsessed bollywood badshah wala clue and that is very hard and i am not able to to go thru it and i dont wanna leave after coming to this much would u pls post the good hint ar answer in my pm a answer would not cost u much and many hv passed it so pls hlp me hlp:???::???::???::???:

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea

Hey bro please give some hint for the under the hood clue.......

doctergarg

Broken In

ya u r right !!

my mistake sorry sir !!:???:
hey man thankyou for posting Pm but unfortunately u are understanding my wrong situation i want help in the clue i.e. after the spelling correction stuttered like an obsessed bollywood badshah wala clue and that is very hard and i am not able to to go thru it and i dont wanna leave after coming to this much would u pls post the good hint ar answer in my pm a answer would not cost u much and many hv passed it so pls hlp me hlp:???::???::???::???:

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Tenu ko malum nahin Badshah kaun hai?
I think the badshah is iether Srk or Big B but unki to itni sari films hai which film aur cover pe to usse related kuch bhi nahi hai:?:

Tron91

In the zone

a question came to my mind! how many females are doing the CTC?

or the crackheads are mostly males?

W

walsum

Hey Gimme a break this is one of the easiest one's !!!:cool:

Tron91

In the zone

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I think the badshah is iether Srk or Big B but unki to itni sari films hai which film aur cover pe to usse related kuch bhi nahi hai:?:

mere ko to mila tha, aur ab bhi mil raha hai, sabko mil raha hai, tereko bhi milega, lekin uske liye, beta use dhund, aakhen phaar phaar ke dhund!

pehle kuch pi le yaar ;)

I think the badshah is iether Srk or Big B but unki to itni sari films hai which film aur cover pe to usse related kuch bhi nahi hai

yr it was so easy.....i succeeded in it in my 2nd try !!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

try askin him
*twitter.com/iamsrk

doctergarg

Broken In

yr it was so easy.....i succeeded in it in my 2nd try !!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

try askin him
*twitter.com/iamsrk
I think i am not understanding the sentence of the clue would u pls explain and give some hint on the cover i dont understand why i am unable to pass it if it is so easy:!::!::!:

P

passionate gamer

still no clue on the hood
i could only figure about the f1 race engines

S

swaphaj

nothing inside the hood.can anyone plz give me a hint.
plez send me a PM.

doctergarg

Broken In

I got the movie wala answer correct thanx for aur your help and i weill need it again:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom