Diablo III Discussion

ydalmia

Broken In
good games(if you mean bethesda,blizzard ones) are more than 1k because they aren't officially present in india nor are they affliated to any distributor hence no subsidies for us indians and the "obscene"(for a developed country citizen those are normal)prices

i bet that pesky student/pirate types will not buy(of course they will make a beeline for torrent sites to *get* thier "copy" and make some FAIL tries to play it) but that percentage is too low to impact sales. as if blizzard really cares for a bunch of half-pirate indian "customers"

on a seperate note-
i will buy the game some time ,like may be when blizzard goes on some christmas sale or something
graphics are nice, gameplay is lovely. only hitch is the continous internet thing but well, that does'nt make a difference to me unless they think this is WoW and want a subscription

@Gaurav Bhattacharjee : Dude, since you are the OP and a D3 fan Please make a list of people from TDF who play D3(once its released) and thier battle.net ID's(BattleTag and code) and the Region(US,singapore etc.)

If there is any game which deserves an 'obscene' price tag it is this one. It has years worth of gameplay! And D3 will have no subscription.

Oh and I will start with the battle tag: YD1#1737. Servers will depend on which offers the lowest ping.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
For those who are new to Diablo series: Gamespot's previous only Diablo video does a quick flashback

Previously On - Diablo - GameSpot.com

LKV5649

El Mismo Diablo
Great thread! good for any info needed :) will definitely revert back for any doubts. Looking forward to this game :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
my battle tag
ShawnZerG#6562
note : i won't be playing until august bcoz i have to get a new gaming PC/laptop in place(my old laptop is giving over-heating problems)

Diablo III Amazon's most preordered PC game ever
i just hope other publishers dont stall a games sequel for 10+ years to get loads of sales

Last edited:

Killing Machine
A lot of CE unboxing videos are already out. Here's one from Gamespot. :)

Unboxing the Diablo III Collector's Edition

ydalmia

Broken In
my battle tag
ShawnZerG#6562
note : i won't be playing until august bcoz i have to get a new gaming PC/laptop in place(my old laptop is giving over-heating problems)

Diablo III Amazon's most preordered PC game ever
i just hope other publishers dont stall a games sequel for 10+ years to get loads of sales

Blizzard says that at least two expansion packs will be released for D3. That probably means that D4 will take at least around 8-10 years to come out. I think they might work on WC4 after D3, as they said long back that they have envisioned WoW to have a level cap of 90 which will be reached with mists of panderia. So coming out with WC4 to forward the story for WoW2 makes sense. All speculation though.

Blizzard says that at least two expansion packs will be released for D3. That probably means that D4 will take at least around 8-10 years to come out. I think they might work on WC4 after D3, as they said long back that they have envisioned WoW to have a level cap of 90 which will be reached with mists of panderia. So coming out with WC4 to forward the story for WoW2 makes sense. All speculation though.

There will be no D4. D3 (including expansions) will end the current story-arc.

Their next big project will be an MMO space shooter. Its currently codenamed "Titan".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]geuAc8F7Gt0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Morpheus

Broken In
Is there any chance of price drop by the end of the year or so? I missed all the Diablo craze but would like to jump on after seeing so much of hype (which I guess is well deserved) on the web.

Alok

Adventurer
Warning : spoilers ahead.....
*media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/3.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/5.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/6.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/7.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/8.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/4.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/9.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/10.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/11.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/12.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/13.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/2.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/1.jpg

Warning : spoilers ahead.....
*media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/3.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/5.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/6.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/7.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/8.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/4.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/9.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/10.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/11.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/12.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/13.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/2.jpg *media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/may/movie/1.jpg

Your spoilers are old. There are far newer ones there as well. :twisted:

Top Bottom