DIABLO-II / DIABLO-II LORD OF DESTRUCTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
HI guys and (probably GIRLS) well any one here wanna talk abt the ROLE PLAYING GAME known as DIABLO-II or DIABLO-II L.O.D ?? plz send message if interested.

the game is from BLIZZARD,Yes the same developer wich has given games like WARCRAFT and STAR CRAFT (but those games r nothin wen compared to their daddy, DIABLO-II )

so join this discussion and maybe i can help u out with ur problems (well sum of them i hope, )

so long then cheers and happy gaming.........

If u wanna know abt any other games or wanna discuss abt any other games (any genre but only PC PLATFORMS) do tell me....

cheers and peace...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
As more and more nOObs flooding digit....i advice ya not to Post the similar thread in different sections....i believe i saw one in the general Discussion as well....plzzz refrain from it :wink:

Do read the rules from next time and start posting....anyways welcome to the forum 8)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Damn, I reported the one in the General section and then saw this and thought that the mods had moved it.
@ashu88: No one has replied to it yet, so you can delete it even now.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ctrl_alt_del said:
Damn, I reported the one in the General section and then saw this and thought that the mods had moved it.
@ashu88: No one has replied to it yet, so you can delete it even now.

Well even i was about to do the same thing but the only diff was that i saw this one first and then The one in the general discussion section....:wink:

Btw well i aint a big fan Of RPG's though.....but can tell ya this much that the final fantasy series were a grt hit as well....I guess neverwinter Nights,Everquest and fallout too were Good one's For this genre :wink:

Deep

Version 2.0
deleted it from general section :)

thanks ctrl_alt_del for reporting it..

I think we shall keep this topic alive....
cheers
Deep

borg

In the zone
Man diablo 2 is a very old game now. Its more than 3-4 years old as far as I remember.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Deep: Thanks, just doing my bit.

@Borg: Even though the game is old, it has a strong fan base. I havent tried the game yet. Maybe after my sems are over, I should try some old games.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
DIABLO-II LORD OF DESTRUCTION forum...

Hi well Since this forum is under the GAMES section and its known as GAMERZ so i thought i would create this forum here.I havent checked any other similar types of forums and since u guys said that these kinda forums do exist in GENERAL DISCUSSIOn then according to me the ppl who hv created the TOPIC other than this forum here r totally (or sumwat wrong) coz this was the forum for games not the ones on general discussion

thanx cheers......

ASHU

borg

In the zone
Man, the game itself is great. No doubt about that at all. Its got a really good engaging storyline. Somethink like the Lord of the rings if u will.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Re: DIABLO-II LORD OF DESTRUCTION forum...

ashu888ashu888 said:
Hi well Since this forum is under the GAMES section and its known as GAMERZ so i thought i would create this forum here.I havent checked any other similar types of forums and since u guys said that these kinda forums do exist in GENERAL DISCUSSIOn then according to me the ppl who hv created the TOPIC other than this forum here r totally (or sumwat wrong) coz this was the forum for games not the ones on general discussion
Allright! Now you have succeded in confusing me. You were the one who posted this topic in the "In General" section and now you are saying "ppl who hv"(sic)!!!

But lets forget that and get to the business of discussing this game. So for starters, how many here are fans of this game? I for one havent yet tried the hack and slash genre, but I am not averse to giving it a shot. Thinking about downloading the demo and see how good I am at this! :)

G

Allright! Now you have succeded in confusing me. You were the one who posted this topic in the "In General" section and now you are saying "ppl who hv"(sic)!!!

Well Hi ctrl_alt_del well do tell me wen i posted the same topic in the GENERAL FORUM and if u can give me the Topics name(or URL) i will be grateful.but as far as i know i hv not posted any similar topics :?

Neways if i hv then i am SORRY dude.....

peace....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Diablo-II

Well Hi ctrl_alt_del well do tell me wen i posted the same topic in the GENERAL FORUM and if u can give me the Topics name(or URL) i will be grateful.but as far as i know i hv not posted any similar topics :?

Neways if i hv then i am SORRY dude.....

peace...

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I said lets forget it but if you insist, please ask Allwyn who had seen it and was about to report it. Also please ask Deep, as he was the one who took action on mine reporting it and deleted the erring post.

infernus

Broken In
Hmm, not a single post yet regarding the game. Oh well, lets start out with your favorite character. Hmm, lemme see. My favorite char is the necromancer. Its sorta cool raising the dead and blowing the corpses apart to pieces. And how can i forget those cool bone spells, the golems and the skeleton warriors and mages. He is one heck of a character with a balanced arsenal of powers like curses, bone spells, poison spells and the summoning spells. The best combination for me is raise a fire golem and a few supporting skeleton mages, cast a bone wall before you and cast iron maiden on those damned undead and picking out a few monsters with your bone arrow and bone spirit and finally blowing the c*ap out of the undead corpses with corpse explosion, the best spell a necromancer could have. Yeah the game is old allright. But I still love the game.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
BARBARIAN ROCKS !!

Well Infernus i hv never tried NECROMANCER :? but u shud try out BARBARIAN.
Well at the starting levels he is really a boring character but at the higher levels like ACT-II and ACT-III he really kicks sum @ss :twisted:

he is the Ultimate Boss of shear strength.Well as of now i am playing the ACT-III(KURAST DOCKS) of DIABLO-II L.O.D with the ROGUE as my HIRELING (supporter).

Do tell me if u still r playing this game at persent or u hv played it earlier.

Cheers...

ASHU :idea:

infernus

Broken In
Yeah, I have tried out Barbarian. Yup, he is good. Leap Attacks, Bash, Whirlwind, Warcries, dual weapon wielding, you name it , hes got it. Hes the best meele character. The reason I prefer Necromancer is because hes a tad different from the usual slew of characters of meele, ranged powers etc. The Paladin is also good with his enchanted auras. Everyone has their own favs. KURAST DOCKS!!! I hate that stage. I dont like marshy areas. I've finished the game with Necromancer, Barbarian and Paladin. The Amazon and The Sorceress are a bit tough to handle. Btw, did you know that The Necromancer and The Barbarian are the Multiplayer Fav? Yes I do play the game now. But only sometimes after playing my regular FPS games. Im now leveling up my Sorceress. Her Powers are simply astounding.

G

Well WOW yaar its gr8 tat i hv finished the game with so many characters. Well yes u r rite that NECRO and BARBARIAN r KMultiplayer FAv coz of thier distinct styles of Combat and spells.

well i too dont play this game regularly.Sumtimes i take up
FIFA-04,NHL-04,unreal Tournament or even
Prince of Persia:Sands Of time.

Wellearlier i was playing the original DIABLO (b4 Diablo-II) but i was so bored with it that i switched to D-II L.O.D and POP:S of Time.

Well i wil try our NECROMANCER but u know wat for me those magical spells i just dont understand them wen to cast them :? so i chose BARB as he looked like a TOUGH NUT TO CRACK :wink: :twisted:

neways keep continuing this forum........

cheers-n-peace

ASHU..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom