Devil May cry 3 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
I just installed the game. Then got my hands on my analog controller. The main problem is that i am not able to move dante in desired direction using left analog stick. When i point upwards, it goes right when i point down, it goes left. When i point left or right it does nothing but standing stupidily. :confused:
All other controls work perfectly.There's not any problem with the stick because i played resident evil 4 with this and had no problems. Please help!

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
I just said i installed the game. This shows that i have a pc.
And another problem i noticed that , when i try to move dante using right analog stick then when i point in right direction it moves back and when i point in left direction, it moves up. This means i need to combine the controls of both the analog stick into one.

I think its a problem with the configuration file. If it is. CAn some body send me his configuration file? Please i need to play this game.

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
yes, ofcourse, but it gives no options of controlling the movement of the analog stick. Please help!

Has anyone played this game using an analog controller? If yes, then did u had these problems?

I have found the solution. Download this software.
Then assign these controls.
LEFT-A
RIGHT-D
UP-W
DOWN-S
Button 1 - K
Button 2 - L
Button 3 - I
Button 4 - J
Button 5 - N
Button 6 - Space
Button 7 - Q
Button 8 - E
Button 9 - M
Button 10 - Disable
Button 11 - O
Button 12 - P

Note: JoyToKey must be minimised in the tray while playing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom