Desktop or Laptop Dilemma ?

MrLegend

Broken In
I am a reader of Digit Magazine. I need to buy an Laptop to satisfy my needs, but I am not sure about buying a Laptop/PC. I am an overclocker and I want to play NFS Most Wanted 2012, Skyrim 2, Devil May Cry V, and latest PC games, so i want a good GPU. I need these features: Nice GPU preferably 3rd gen Core i5 or i7 with at least 2.3 GHz,
4GB or more RAM, Optical Drive is welcome,[if possible Touch Screen and Gorilla Glass] Good display preferably 15" with good resolution, A good GPU, 500Gb to 1TB HDD, Good connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi and USB 3.0, If possible Windows 8 pro or Windows 8.
My budget is almost 50,000.Please not i don't prefer Lenovo or Sony. But I only think that ASUS should be best to find out.

First thing to consider is portability when it comes to deciding between laptop and dektop. Now I'm also a gamer like you but I rely on multiplayer games so I had to get a laptop. You can always carry your laptop to friend's place and start LAN party. :) But desktop>>>Laptop at same price. So you need to put these two on a scale and see which one is heavy for you.

As for the laptop this should suffice your needs. Suggested by n3rd

*www.flipkart.com/samsung-np550p5c-s05in-laptop-3rd-gen-ci7-8gb-1tb-win8-2gb-graph/p/itmdhwrq5xguxyvz?pid=COMDHWZXFAW7FM4X&affid=thrivinfor

n3rd

In the zone
What Harsh said. If you're a hardcore gamer, you're MUCH better off with a gaming rig. And as he said, NP550P5C-S05IN is a fine gaming laptop since you hate Lenovo.

And don't go for those crappy touch screen laptops/tabtops. Most of them stink when it comes to specs and performance in that price range especially.

Top Bottom