1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Bluestacks, PIO Solver, poker apps. All these but like multiple instances 7-8 bluestacks at same time. 5 different poker apps all at same time.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 2 Lac can go over also
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 10/11
5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 2TB SSD (No HHD)
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Peripherals like mouse, keyboard, headphones. Cabinet and everything inside will be brand new like PSU, CPU, GPU, Cooler, RAM, SSD.
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: This week
9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Done by assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Jaipur prefer to buy prebuilt as the person who will be using it is tech noob. So want to buy everything from 1 shop and ask them to assemble & ship it to us... ready for use.
But if there is huge loss in buying all from 1 shop/website then can buy from different websites and ask someone to come to my home and assemble it.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I want CPU to have iGPU. It will hardly be used for video games. I think 64GB RAM should be good but might be little overkill also DDR5 can be considered only if it is not super expensive compared to DDR4 & offers some noticeable performance gain.
SSD should not be low tier one. Anything which has lot of cache and can do read/write speed above 2500 mbps at all times even when it is filled. I don't think gen4 is needed unless price difference is not much from gen3. I don't notice any difference if 2500mbps or 4500mbps SSD speed much unless transferring files. But a cheap QLC SSD once it gets filled speed drops to 600mbps which is bad.