Dell XPS-15 infinty display

syd3001

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys,
Is the dell XPS-15 infinty display available in India yet? If not when can it be expected to be launched in India?

Hey guys,
Is the dell XPS-15 infinty display available in India yet? If not when can it be expected to be launched in India?

I'm not sure how to answer that question. Certainly it is not available in India, if Dell website is taken into question, and trust me, they update their website very often. I will be receiving Dell Precision 5510 on new year (which is technically the "Precisionised ?" version of XPS 15), and it is officially available in India. Although I don't see any advantage of Precision unless you want some software certifications or better openGL performance.

What is the price of 5510?

The configuration which I ordered, approx 160K. There is seriously no point in buying a Precision unless you have to...you can easily buy something like Asus Zenbook Pro UX501 (now available in India in a sweet >120K bracket).
You should feel in the questionnaire (Budget, Intended use, Where you will purchase it, Brand preferences etc), so we can get a rough idea of your requirements.

Top Bottom