Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

teaj

Broken In
my laptop shuts down or shows black screen with sounds and fan on if i try hibernate or sleep
audio is working fine on mine

Mine is working fine. Install 8.1 quickset driver and did you perform clean install after the upgrade? If not, then do a clean install. Audio problem is not in every game, only in GTA 5. If I install realtek driver then GTA 5 audio works fine but the waves maxx audio is gone after installing realtek driver.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Mine is working fine. Install 8.1 quickset driver and did you perform clean install after the upgrade? If not, then do a clean install. Audio problem is not in every game, only in GTA 5. If I install realtek driver then GTA 5 audio works fine but the waves maxx audio is gone after installing realtek driver.

I cant afford to clean install,have wayy too much data and apps
GTA V audio running ok here with maxx audio
what gpu drivers do you have?

teaj

Broken In
I cant afford to clean install,have wayy too much data and apps
GTA V audio running ok here with maxx audio
what gpu drivers do you have?

AMD 15.7 and for clean install you can only backup and format your C:/ drive instead of whole HDD. That's what I did. I also have too much data.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Btw guys I managed to clean install in dual boot just to try out somehow
works perfectly now !!
Using 8.1 drivers
has more gestures than a Mac now !!

$hadow

Geek in making
They are
depends on which touchpad you use
My dad has a Macbook Air 13
I compared them side by side

Aha, I am using new mac book air and that force touch touchpad is just super awesome to use. If I didn't stop using it soon I might switch back to mac after the longest time.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Aha, I am using new mac book air and that force touch touchpad is just super awesome to use. If I didn't stop using it soon I might switch back to mac after the longest time.

oh
My touchpad is a Elantech One , nice and big just a bit smaller than the old MBP's touchpad
For force touch like functionality , theres "Three finger hold down" in Elan's settings
I use mine to minimise all windows

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
:mrgreen:Till now no problems,no issues with my DELL Inspiron 14 5447 laptop, in dual boot, running :---> UPGRADED to Windows 10 (Single Language edition 64-bit) and Fedora 22(64-bit).

$hadow

Geek in making
oh
My touchpad is a Elantech One , nice and big just a bit smaller than the old MBP's touchpad
For force touch like functionality , theres "Three finger hold down" in Elan's settings
I use mine to minimise all windows

Yeah that is a helpful gesture.

darkmaster

Broken In
i want to upgrade my dell inspiron 14r turbo from 4gb to 8gb ram.
i was wondering which one should i buy.
any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
Capture.PNG

Top Bottom