Deleting Pie OTA files in Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,

I have downloaded Pie via OTA but did not install it. Where are the downloaded files via OTA in the phone saved? Want to delete them too as Pie reviews in the M1 are not good.

Thanks

@SaiyanGoku @anupam_pb

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
As per xda member reviews lagging+performance issues, call recording doesn't work, gcam broke though the latest version has fixed it to some extent.

gcam working, no lagging or performance issue but yes, call recording not working but that's with any other stock pie update.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
gcam working, no lagging or performance issue but yes, call recording not working but that's with any other stock pie update.
It lags in the 3gb variant, the lowest one, a lot. There are videos posted by members at xda. For the higher ram versions, the lag is bearable but it is still there. Yes like I said working gcam was ported few weeks back. Call recording does work, its just that the oem has to allow it like Samsung and OP(The latter did it after much criticism)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It lags in the 3gb variant, the lowest one, a lot. There are videos posted by members at xda. For the higher ram versions, the lag is bearable but it is still there. Yes like I said working gcam was ported few weeks back. Call recording does work, its just that the oem has to allow it like Samsung and OP(The latter did it after much criticism)

I've 3GB and 4GB variant both - so far noticed no lags. Can you point me to the xda link about this issue.

Top Bottom