CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
DEADPOOL:The Game

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/Deadpool_game_cover_art.png/250px-Deadpool_game_cover_art.png

Developers : High Moon Studios

Publishers : Activision

Platforms :
PC :hyper:,PS3,Xbox 360

Release Date : 25 June 2013

The game will be a third-person action game, with new combos becoming available to Deadpool as he progresses. The game will be a combination of melee and shooting, with huge emphasis in swords and guns. Deadpool will frequently break the fourth wall and verbally interact with the player based on their skill and progress. For instance, in the options menu, he will begin to tap the glass of the television set, before asking, “Hey, got any girls in there?” Deadpool has the opportunity to directly address the player, where he tells them to press a certain button to do certain commands. When presented with the right combination of platforms, he wearily suggests new moves, such as the novel idea of ‘wall jumping’.[6]

Combat gameplay relies heavily on using the character’s trademark arsenal of swords and guns, as well as giving players the option to equip more irregular weapons like sledgehammers. By default Deadpool is armed with both guns and swords, but he also has access to giant hammers, laser guns, and a range of other alternatives. There’s a short range teleportation move as well. Deadpool possesses an accelerated healing factor. He will slowly fall apart as he sustains damage, similar to the protagonist in Konami's Neverdead. Players will be presented with the choice either to reattach severed limbs or wait for them to regrow.

Wiki
StrategyInformer

I'm reserving my 2mbps 12 GB FUP for this game :grin:(Activision will price it @ 2k here for sure.)

Attachments

• 250px-Deadpool_game_cover_art.png
    250px-Deadpool_game_cover_art.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
This game will kick Batman : Arkham xyz's kevlar protected ass!
In terms of Comedy,Fun and awesome action gameplay(Batsy can only beat up people,DeadPool can beat up,slice,dice,shoot, people and can get sliced 'n' diced himself,AND LIVE!!!!!!)
Not in terms of Open-World-ness,seriousness,storyline,characters and eyecandy
so don't go Hulk on me :p

Going to be one of the great Superhero-spoof-game ever. :mrgreen:

WHY??? :mad: Explain!

darkv0id

Journeyman
This is great news! Glad to know know that Deadpool will stay true to his nature and break the fourth wall occasionally.

abhidev

Human Spambot
looks like some brainless fun game like Saints row....m gonna stay away from it if its like saints row

Flash

Lost in speed
Controls are awkward..
We can't assign our convenient keys, apart from what they've given. :|

(I often assign keys around the directional keys like Insert/Home/PgUp/PgDn/Delete/End) for quick access)

Top Bottom