Dead Space Remake

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
*s25.q4cdn.com/103200307/files/doc_multimedia/DS_TEASER_Still_3840x2160_RGB_logo.jpg

Rebuilt from the Ground Up on the Frostbite Engine for Next-Gen, Players Will Experience an Improved Story, Characters and Gameplay Combined with Stunning Visuals and Audio Only on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC

Electronic Arts Announces the Return of Dead Space, a Remake of the Sci-Fi Classic Survival Horror Game​

striker_rage

Journeyman
*s25.q4cdn.com/103200307/files/doc_multimedia/DS_TEASER_Still_3840x2160_RGB_logo.jpg

Rebuilt from the Ground Up on the Frostbite Engine for Next-Gen, Players Will Experience an Improved Story, Characters and Gameplay Combined with Stunning Visuals and Audio Only on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC

Electronic Arts Announces the Return of Dead Space, a Remake of the Sci-Fi Classic Survival Horror Game​
Thanks for creating this topic. The original was one of the best games ever.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is this the same game being remade or is it a completely different game ? Do we get isaac and all the other characters ?

striker_rage

Journeyman
Is this the same game being remade or is it a completely different game ? Do we get isaac and all the other characters ?
From the comments, same game and characters but with modifications, maybe story or mechanics.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The remake is good for supporting higher resolutions and perhaps better textures and lighting. It would be better if it was only a remaster though rather than a remake because they could change the story in the remake.

I hope they also remaster Dead Space 2 and 3 if they can fix the shitty microtransaction mechanics.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks like they brought some improvements from Dead Space 2 like the zero gravity movement.

I hope they remake Dead Space 3 though and remove the microtransaction s*** from that.

Top Bottom