Dead Rising

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Dead_Rising_logo.png

"Capcom will be bringing Dead Rising to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. In addition, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record will make their way onto Xbox One and PS4. We will have more news to share soon," a spokesperson told Eurogamer. Hopefully it isn't just a bare bones port.

Dead Rising's story centers on Frank West, a photojournalist who ends up trapped in a shopping mall in the fictional town of Willamette, Colorado, that is infested with zombies. Frank must defend himself from zombie attacks, rescue survivors, contend with crazed psychopaths, and stay alive while still attempting to uncover the truth behind the incident. The player controls Frank as he explores the mall, using any available object as a weapon. The player can complete several main and optional missions to earn Prestige Points (PP) and gain special abilities. The game is designed as a sandbox game and features several endings, depending on the decisions the player makes along the way.​

Source: Engadget

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Only Dead Rising was Released for XBOX360 and now releasing for PS4 & PC, XBONE.

rest parts are already released for PC (DS2 & DS3)

gameranand

Living to Play
I didn't liked a single game in this series. Controls were awkward and story was dumb. Not to mention gameplay wasn't great either.

Top Bottom