Dataone giving strange billing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dink2cool

Broken In
Hi guys ..
heres my problem .. i bought dataone connection about three months back ..
the first month passed and i got a decent bill of rs.850 ..
then came the second month and i got a whopping bill of rs.3500 ..
the portion of broadband usage indicated in the bill was only 500 rs but the calls made by my phone was ~rs.2500 ..
when i went to bsnl's site and download my detailed bill it showed strage result ..
one of my friends number was repeated about 150+ times and all the calls made to him were made at diff times (ie the calls were not overlapping which means that they were not just copies of each other)

even then i paid my bill ..

but i had become on guard from that day onwards and kept a record of all the phones i made .. i even reduced my frequency of phone calls .. but this month i again got a phone bill of 2100rs .. which include 500rs of broadband and the rest was of phone calls ..

i cant understand hat the problem is .. can u guys help me .. what should i do now ....... plz reply immdiately

thilak123

Right off the assembly line
Yeah, Even I had a similar kinda a problem, But then I went to their Head Office in my city and threatend then that I would to Consumer Court.

Then i got a call from then and they said they had adjusted the money !

phatratt

In the zone
dude,this problem happned to nearly 80% of customers with dataone connection.the broband usage was increased three times!!!i was one of the victim.the day the bill arrived,i was shocked.I stromed their main office and demanded their explaination for it in a strong voice(i was shouting),the manager got nearly scared of me,took the matter immediately and settled it immediately and gave me a rectified bill.

vwad

In the zone
yaar don't go for bsnl dude

they charge u like this and also put a limit on data download/upload go for tata indicom which gives u 64 kbps unltd upload download alongwith router connection for Rs. 3143 for 6 months i.e. Rs 523 per month approx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom