data recovery

Daniel Adam

Broken In
hello

I have HGST 1 TB HDD (with bad clusters).i need to recovery data from that hdd using usb 3.0 to sata converter cable( since i dont have space for second hdd connection inside laptop)

i had 4 partitions in that HDD before and then some local service guy created new partition,(the main error was with MBR it was corrupted and missing).

After trying creating partitions he (service) tried to install windows on it but failed and came to conclusion that HDD has so many bad clusters and need to be replaced with new.

Now my question is .. can i recover the old partitions n then perform data recovery from that partitions?

i tried easeus software but its showing me only 1 parition with no data?

Plz help me to sort this out

tnx

hems87

Broken In
hello

I have HGST 1 TB HDD (with bad clusters).i need to recovery data from that hdd using usb 3.0 to sata converter cable( since i dont have space for second hdd connection inside laptop)

i had 4 partitions in that HDD before and then some local service guy created new partition,(the main error was with MBR it was corrupted and missing).

After trying creating partitions he (service) tried to install windows on it but failed and came to conclusion that HDD has so many bad clusters and need to be replaced with new.

Now my question is .. can i recover the old partitions n then perform data recovery from that partitions?

i tried easeus software but its showing me only 1 parition with no data?

Plz help me to sort this out

tnx

you can try eith ubuntu live cd

Use Ubuntu Live CD to Backup Files from Your Dead Windows Computer

Top Bottom