Damn!!! SEGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
another bummer for pc strategy wars. Creative assembly which published Medieval:Total War,Shogun: Total War and the recent masterpiece Rome: Total War has been seized by Sega which possibly means console centric development. Hope Their spartan- total war is not console centric
check the gamespot official news.
*www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/09/news_6120096.html
:? :? :? :? :? :?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hey wait! There has been no offcial announcement yet about the next game in series being a console exclusive is it? Lets save the vitriol for then.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
ya i read the nws too
Sega Europe announced recently that the company has acquired Rome: Total War developer The Creative Assembly for an undisclosed amount. Thanks to the purchase Sega will be publishing the console title Spartan: Total Warrior, as well as continuing to support The Creative Assembly's strategic Total War titles

OP
Darthvader

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
YEAH but considering sega,s console specific roots..............playing rts with a gamepad.......

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I've tried AoE2 on the PS2. Definitely wasn't fun. :lol: But this is fast turning into a standard. First StarCraft and now this. Thank God I have a console, but it still sux to play RTS and FPS on them. :(

OP
Darthvader

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
*www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/08/news_6120019.html
Look Here Man Spartan Total War is released only for "next gen consoles"

This os simply great.........................

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Darthvader said:
HOw on mother earth did u play aoe2 on ps2

Believe me, it was a nightmare. I returned it the very next day. :lol: But then, it never occurred to me until three seconds ago, that I could've just saved myself the trouble and plugged in my Microsoft Wireless USB keyboard into the PS2. :( Oh well, maybe another time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom