CX 600 for R9 280X Toxic

Harshverma

Broken In
Hey , I am planning to buy R9 280X Toxic Edition , the PSU requirement mentioned on sapphire website is 750W , but as i have seen on different forums , they are saying that 600W will be enough
Please tell me that Corsair CX600 (specifically) will be enough for it or not?
According to different review :
on fc3 maxed out it consumes maximum 300W
on Metro LL maxed out it consumes maximum 339W
HELP!!

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hey , I am planning to buy R9 280X Toxic Edition , the PSU requirement mentioned on sapphire website is 750W , but as i have seen on different forums , they are saying that 600W will be enough
HELP!!

better opt for antec vp550p or seasonic s12 ii 520. both will work and is better than cx600. else get gs 600.

avi007

Broken In
HELP!!

600 w is enough . Go for 80 Plus certified PSU Like Cooler Master G series 600 ,Corsair ,Antec etc... Safe energy sage cost ,

gslv

Broken In
better opt for antec vp550p or seasonic s12 ii 520. both will work and is better than cx600. else get gs 600.
i saw somewhere that corsair GS series make a funny fan sounds. seasonic is far ahead of those low end corsair psu ( not high end, they are better) .
On topic go for seasonic 520/620 . much better than corsair.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
i saw somewhere that corsair GS series make a funny fan sounds. seasonic is far ahead of those low end corsair psu ( not high end, they are better) .
On topic go for seasonic 520/620 . much better than corsair.

You in all probabilities would have seen it on a youtube video,it is the only case of fault in the fan of gs600 and you cannot judge the quality of a product just by seeing one video,also corsair replaced that faulty gs600.

That being said corsair gs600 is a great psu and the customer service of corsair is by far one of the best you will see in the market.The seasonic 620 is also a very good psu.Go for whichever you can find cheaper but DONT go for CX series or any low end cooler master pse (like thunder 600w).

Top Bottom