[For Sale] Custom Vinyl Decals [Pimp your Stuff]

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
1. *Model number and details: Custom Vinyl Decals
2. *Date of purchase: N.A.
3. Reason for sale: I manufacture these
4. Warranty details: N.A.
5. *Expected Price: Refer table below, as per size.
6. *Location of Seller: Mumbai
7. *Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper. : Attached below

Hi,

Have put up a new setup, can offer custom vinyl decals at very cheap prices.
Complex designs also available, please ask via DM.

Height will depend on the width + font selected. Text/size/font can be customized.
Can be applied on any smooth surface (Glass/Acrylic/Mobile & Mobile Cover, provided they are smooth/Plates/Mirror/Laptop/Cars, Bikes & Helmets (Pl check local law policies)/Sanded Wood or Pinewood again if smooth surface etc.,)
These are water resistant, can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, easy to apply. These are permanent however can be removed if tried hard/scratched, may leave residue.

There are 16 colors available to choose from, same price for any color.

Shipping is at actuals (Trackon/Professional courier, your choice) alternatively you can do a pickup from Delhivery/Shiprocket/Nimbuspost once they are ready (Am fine both ways as you'll be bearing the shipping charges), no home pickups. These are shipped from Mumbai, courier receipt will be shared once dispatched for tracking purpose if shipped by us. Package dimensions & weight will be shared once packed if you're doing a pickup.

Can be used to decorate you gaming system/laptop/mobile/gadgets. Can be used for home decor, as a gift to someone, quotes can be used as a motivational piece on desk/walls.
It will give an expensive look on a budget.

FAQ's
-Can i apply it on any smooth surface?
-Yes, however if you have something odd, please PM first to confirm.

-How will i receive the decal?
-You'll receive in a 3 layer form, top layer is your transfer tape, middle layer is your actual decal, bottom layer is the tape holding sheet

-Will these leave a residue if I remove them?
-I haven't tried to remove any decal after application, why would I want to?, so cannot comment much, however any sticky glue residue (yes any) can be removed with a spray of sanitizer/perfume (alcohol based) and a wipe with cotton ball, may take a few attempts but it definitely works, tried & tested method.

-I messed up while applying, can I peel & reapply it?
-Not really, it may damage the decal itself, apply carefully & peacefully, I do share an instruction video on how to apply, its super easy, just peel stick & remove the transfer sheet. Application on curved surface will require slight skill am happy to help with another instruction video.

-What info do you require?
-We have our own website where we sell these decals, you'll have to mention the name which you wish to write, the font (choose from 20), width & the color (No extra charges for color) if you wish to order a simple name decal. For custom we can discuss via PM.

-What if I want a custom image to be cut?
-Share a clear PNG or SVG, we'll discuss, charges are based on size are already mentioned below.

-What is the minimum size recommended for a name?
-Its subjective, for instance someone wants "Ria" written in 1 inch that is doable, however if someone wants "Rajashekharan" written in an inch thats not possible, it'll be like trying to cram 10-15 people on a 2 wheeler if you get the flow. It'll depend on the character/alphabet count.

-I want the decal in another color
-Doable, if your decal is big in size, please PM to discuss

-Can I apply it on my car/bike?
-Yes, however check with local law enforcement agencies first

-Will you share the image before cutting the decal?
-Yes, will share a screenshot alongwith dimensions from the software before you give a green flag.

-I want to cancel & want a refund
-Not possible once decal is cut, ample info is provided for a buyer to take decision, am happy to help if you have any issues before placing order.

-I need them in bulk, any discounts?
-We're providing them at manufacturing rates, no further discounts possible on these :)

-What payment modes do you accept?
-Online (Gpay/UPI/NEFT/Paytm) anything except cash or COD.

-Any other uses/ideas?
-Can create a frame for someone's home with a quote, can write a couple's name on the decal with their photo, can give it to a gamer with their gaming name, can be given to your S.O. she'll be delighted (these are girly things, and heavy in demand amongst women as they love everything personalized) for instance the image below showing alphabet "A" with Arya written on it alternatively you can order 2 frames if you are a couple or 3 if you have a child, Can be applied on smooth pinewood both sides as a positive quote to be kept on your workspace or home or gift it to your co-worker will cost less than 300-350 & they'll be delighted, Apply it on your champagne/wine/beer glass/mug or gift it to your friend (Yes these can be gently hand washed, however no hard scrubbing), If you're personalizing for a child get it done in holographic silver as it shows rainbow colors at different angles the kid will be delighted, still need ideas or don't know hot to personzlise an existing item? PM me.

Still got Questions? - Feel free to PM

IMG_20220620_115713.jpgIMG_20220620_115753.jpg1653736097167.pngDual.png

Top Bottom