Crysis vs Assassins Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Is Assassins Creed a bigger resource hog then Crysis. I am able to run..Crysis on my system with low settings...but Assassins Creed just does not move..??? When I reach the village scene...it just becomes so so slow. System does not hang..but FPS becomes like 2-3. Crysis is playable though..?

Am Using the DX9 versions.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yes you are right. In my petty system resources, crysis demo ran @ 10 fps in lower settings. Where as demo of assassins creed refused to start itself. And more over you will be disappointed because you lost 1000 bucks for assassins creed. right?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
by vamsikrishna919
yes you are right. In my petty system resources, crysis demo ran @ 10 fps in lower settings. Where as demo of assassins creed refused to start itself. And more over you will be disappointed because you lost 1000 bucks for assassins creed. right?

WTF i dnt think he bought the game for 1k !! ;) understand yaar :D

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Better for all to get a 8800gtx or PS3 or even Xbox 360 to play such games
Either play minesweeper and enjoy.................!

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Okay...got it..Assassins..creed is a resource hog. Waiting a while...before I upgrade...

Yes..I bought Assassins Creed // But not for Rs 1000/-- Cannot say more. :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
dont know about you.but it ran at pretty playable rate in medium settings at my system until it crashed at jerusalem. :D

yes some times when the scene is too intense.the fps used to drop very much.

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
Looking at the thread heading i thought this would be another war thread.Guess i was wrong crysis is playable under low resolution but glory comes when you own high end system for decent FPS,we all know the actual crysis requirement is too much.I didnt like assasin creed that much nor enjoyed as much as i did for crysis.Crysis is overall winner.

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
dont know about you.but it ran at pretty playable rate in medium settings at my system until it crashed at jerusalem. :D

yes some times when the scene is too intense.the fps used to drop very much.

Quan Chi:
Your system is almost same as mine..though more processor speed and 1/2 gig more ram. Would that be making the difference. I just cannot move at the first village scene. Is your 8500GT OC'ed..mine is..but still I am 'stuck'. Crysis is running..I thought Crysis was the 'resource requirement king' --- till date...!!!!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@asigh
try turning off every effects from nvidia control panel, as they are of no good for low~mid cards. Such efects will just bring extra burden for the rendering, and is not advisable to turn on while the GPU is struggling to deliver the min frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom