Crysis 3

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And.. How the hell can you say that? And that too by watching nothing but a single Episode? Lol.. I'm watching each and every bit of its episodes and I'm sure that it will be an epic game! I'm so sure that I even pre-ordered this game!
The Graphics, the Engine, the Physics.. Everyting looks just awesome..

Every pre-release material is promotion/advertisement/hype only. There's one video in YouTube where an user compare Far Cry 3's E3 demo with the released game, and the demo looked far better, despite being a 2011 stuff. There's no guarantee what the finished material will be.

No need to overreact.

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Every pre-release material is promotion/advertisement/hype only. There's one video in YouTube where an user compare Far Cry 3's E3 demo with the released game, and the demo looked far better, despite being a 2011 stuff. There's no guarantee what the finished material will be.

No need to overreact.

Oh LOL.. Okay.. :p
:(

mohiuddin

Journeyman
And.. How the hell can you say that? And that too by watching nothing but a single Episode? Lol.. I'm watching each and every bit of its episodes and I'm sure that it will be an epic game! I'm so sure that I even pre-ordered this game!
The Graphics, the Engine, the Physics.. Everyting looks just awesome..

i was excited about crysis2 just like you are about crysis3.
And you know what happened.
So, don't want to be jack-a-s-sed again.
But i really hope crysis3 to be upto your expectation.

gameranand

Living to Play

Same thing happened to me, and this is the reason I am not really exited about this game. When it comes out, I'll see. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Crysis 2 have got epic music . I will be glad if crysis 3 have the same .

Till the game releases , listen to music :)

Hans Zimmer - Epilogue "Main Theme" - Crysis 2 Soundtrack - YouTube

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Crysis 2 have got epic music . I will be glad if crysis 3 have the same .

Till the game releases , listen to music :)

Hans Zimmer - Epilogue "Main Theme" - Crysis 2 Soundtrack - YouTube

I like its Guitar Cover by Keshet Kesh.. Just E-P-I-C..

Yea.. I learnt that everyone has different tastes.. Point duly noted.. :) sorry for flaming though..!

Yea.. I learnt that everyone has different tastes.. Point duly noted.. :) sorry for flaming though..!

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Same thing happened to me, and this is the reason I am not really exited about this game. When it comes out, I'll see. :)

For me, Crysis 2 was a decent game but it was nowhere as good as the first one. I was disappointed too.
Now after playing Far Cry 3, I feel Far Cry 3 is what Crysis 3 should have been. The graphics are great but I'm not so excited about the gameplay.

mohiuddin

Journeyman

that means u liked 2nd one over the 1st?
If yes, then i am sure u are a cod fan.:p

yeah.
But to be honest , i am actually influenced by their trailers ( very little though).
Thats why i think it would be atleast better than the 2nd one.:)

Its going to be worth the hype. The gameplay shown, beats the hell out of most fps titles out there.

we will see.:)

Last edited:

mohiuddin

Journeyman
^No, my guess.
I said crysis2 crashed my expectations that means i hated crysis2.
Then u noted the point ' everybody has different taste'.
So, i naturally thought that your taste is different from mine in this particular 'crysis2' aspect.
That's why....
:)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
For me, Crysis 2 was a decent game but it was nowhere as good as the first one. I was disappointed too.
Now after playing Far Cry 3, I feel Far Cry 3 is what Crysis 3 should have been. The graphics are great but I'm not so excited about the gameplay.

Might I inquire, did you mean "I feel Far Cry 3 is what Crysis 3 should have been" Crysis2 here? Because if you do so, you are with a bit flawed perception here. Far Cry 3 Crysis 1,2,3 can never be compared in terms of game play and neither should be observed in competitive ways of visual/graphical representation of a game to a gamer. Crysis 1 busted mega blocks in one hit because it was the beginning of "maximum" Theory and we all know now that it had introduced something to us, an engine so powerful and so awe-inspiring to a pair of eyes and to even sophisticated hardware that it triggered a revolution, which in its way we knew, would not wither but would evolve more.

And it did.

Crysis2 never had the story its former has because it had nothing to surprise us then except the raw brilliance of graphics, the unrivaled crytek in its own age. We did not except that much of a never-to-forget game-play story line from crysis2, we anticipated deep in ourselves that it would break some GPU knees and it came all about it. To believe that in Crysis2 aliens would behave so differently to a high-end suit wearer as to play chess with him is complete nonsense. As to a chicken would taste very very little better even it has a B.Tech Degree! There were little scope of story and we know that and admit it. FarCry started with Cry and was seriously a game-play oriented game on its first title, broke some records and then...then...brought an epic FAIL Far Cry2 to us! Islands,Sun rise and set, vegetation and foliage has been seen in many other games and in better way, Farcry was no ground-breaker but it had definitely survival elements, so it had to put realism in gameplay a sector in which it could only improve, it succeeded in FarCry3 because it has put points and consolidated some RPG elementary subsections. Though i still believe it has been inspired by JUST CAUSE 2 a bit :). Crysis 3 as long its not a soccer game or angry birds will stab some hearts and will pamper some greatness again and the ladder is from Crytek only to go up.

Last edited:

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
^No, my guess.
I said crysis2 crashed my expectations that means i hated crysis2.
Then u noted the point ' everybody has different taste'.
So, i naturally thought that your taste is different from mine in this particular 'crysis2' aspect.
That's why....
:)
actually, I didn't play Crysis 2. Cuz I don't have a GPU as of now.. :(
I only played Crysis 1. After these exams, I'm getting a gaming PC. I will play the whole series then. :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
actually, I didn't play Crysis 2. Cuz I don't have a GPU as of now.. :(
I only played Crysis 1. After these exams, I'm getting a gaming PC. I will play the whole series then. :)

Try to understand where most of us are coming from. The vanilla ladder has been: Far Cry --> Crysis --> Warhead --> Crysis 2 ---> Crysis 3. Now over the years, this chain has diverged into Far Cry being a separate series, and Crytek controlling Crysis, and creating a new franchisee from it. If you have played Far Cry, that till date is one of most difficult games in terms of AI; I am sure ton of dudes played it here using cheat mode (but will not confess); or notched down the difficulty. ;). Dial up to Cry 2, and see what the AI is. Games evolve and it takes a while for generations to accept as new versions come out. I personally feel the Crysis franchisee has evolved to a bad-a$$ expanded universe, which has immense scope for graduation -and- that is exactly what the developers and story boarding is doing. It has quite moved to dystopian / futuristic world, with one savior "crisis"; literally. It has now become probably the best series (at least the Part III trailers make it look so) for guns, guns, and more guns. The variation is immense, and the modification scheme is a work-of-art in itself. The Crysis series (2&3) are immersive, but for different series, than what something like: Halo series; or Killzone III or Fallout or Metro 2033 offered. They had a solid penchant for story and actual script. Crysis is now a orthodox hi-tech shooter. Is this bad..heck no.....! A lot of players want this, but many are looking for deep ingrained scripts and character development; which is highly possible in games. Give the other games a try.

Crysis 3 The 7 Wonders Videos.

I do not remember the Cell Corporation. Sounds like a rip-off of the Umbrella Corporation. :( Though those videos are made damn nice. When do 5,6,7 come out..? Those soldiers look like the Helghan and Armacham corporation merger. Also "scar" seems really quick on the re-load. Nice share....! Thanks.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I do not remember the Cell Corporation. Sounds like a rip-off of the Umbrella Corporation. :( Though those videos are made damn nice. When do 5,6,7 come out..? Those soldiers look like the Helghan and Armacham corporation merger. Also "scar" seems really quick on the re-load. Nice share....! Thanks.

7 wonders series episodes comes out every Wednesday after 10:30 PM india time

gameranand

Living to Play
Try to understand where most of us are coming from. The vanilla ladder has been: Far Cry --> Crysis --> Warhead --> Crysis 2 ---> Crysis 3. Now over the years, this chain has diverged into Far Cry being a separate series, and Crytek controlling Crysis, and creating a new franchisee from it. If you have played Far Cry, that till date is one of most difficult games in terms of AI; I am sure ton of dudes played it here using cheat mode (but will not confess); or notched down the difficulty. ;). Dial up to Cry 2, and see what the AI is. Games evolve and it takes a while for generations to accept as new versions come out. I personally feel the Crysis franchisee has evolved to a bad-a$$ expanded universe, which has immense scope for graduation -and- that is exactly what the developers and story boarding is doing. It has quite moved to dystopian / futuristic world, with one savior "crisis"; literally. It has now become probably the best series (at least the Part III trailers make it look so) for guns, guns, and more guns. The variation is immense, and the modification scheme is a work-of-art in itself. The Crysis series (2&3) are immersive, but for different series, than what something like: Halo series; or Killzone III or Fallout or Metro 2033 offered. They had a solid penchant for story and actual script. Crysis is now a orthodox hi-tech shooter. Is this bad..heck no.....! A lot of players want this, but many are looking for deep ingrained scripts and character development; which is highly possible in games. Give the other games a try.

Damn the trigens were hard to kill. Have to empty an entire clip and still some suckers used to stay alive.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@ V2IBH2V you have pre-ordered from game4u right ? they are giving a free Crysis 3 T-Shirt for pre-orders go check it out and i have also decided to pre order from here :-D

Top Bottom