Crysis 3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just hoping that C3,Can at least run on Medium settings at 1440x900.
Hoping the game won't be lame like C2

Are these the real requirements?
Here are the minimum requirements to get the game running on a PC:

Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
Dual core CPU
2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)
Nvidia GTS 450 with an Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz (E6600)
OR
AMD Radeon HD5770 with AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.7Ghz (5200+)

The minimum hardware configuration required to run the game with all the settings cranked up to the highest is given below:
8GB Memory
Nvidia GTX 680 with an Intel Core i7-2600k
OR
AMD Radeon HD7970 with AMD Bulldozer FX41

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
From that trailer i saw, the cephs seemed far more aggressive in crysis 3. I guess they have done some serious work in improving AI this time.

i hope so... i remember palying cry2 on the toughest difficulty level. i uncloacked in front of 2 cells and shot one. the other just stood around. i cloaked again and then knifed him. i hope they fix it.

Hands-on with Crysis 3: Third time’s the charm · games.on.net - Australia's #1 location for PC games news, reviews, servers and files! this sounds promising.

i dunno abt c2 but c1 was enjoyable
korean : FAAAAAAAKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
le me : *headshot*

lo yeah!

IndianRambo

In the zone
hey guys does anyone know when this game will be available for pre order on the indian origin store?
its available in online store
Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games | Gaming Consoles & Accessories| PC Console and Accessories | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |PC Games |Crysis 3 Hunter Edition

i have pre-ordered it.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
its available in online store
Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games | Gaming Consoles & Accessories| PC Console and Accessories | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |PC Games |Crysis 3 Hunter Edition

i have pre-ordered it.

but it is not available on th EA's origin store, will you get a code to download the game on origin or a hard copy of the game from this website? is it safe to buy from this site?

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Guys, I am gonna pre-order it.. Last queries are:-
Are there any dedicated lag-free servers in India for MP? What is the ping we can play comfortably with? Plz tell..

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Game4u store

did u buy any game before form this site before?

i heard they ship a hard copy of the game anywhere in India which we can activate on origin but i want to know whether they ship it anywhere in hyderabad....

also i think when the game is available on origin.com it will Rs.1799 for standard version and Rs.3699 for digital deluxe edition which is why I am thinking of buying from this site....

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Yea.. They do ship everywhere..
N the Hunter Edition for PC is only for 1499..! U can also download online from anywhere and use cd-key provided with the hard copy! :)

Top Bottom